Home Sports Talk
Options

BOWLING GREEN???????

Ranked #2 Oklahoma is starting the season off with sissy Bowling Green??? Im glad that there are still
teams like FSU and Miami who actually have the sack to play the nations best right at the start of the
season! Not only did OU schedule them, but they let them score 24 points!!! They should drop out of the top
10 for this!

Its that time...college football season when the real teams are known and the pretenders play their
sissy schedules and pretend that they are good! How about stepping it up a few notches OU??

GO NOLES

JS

Comments

• Options
    OU's defense looks suspect. at least i'm praying they are
  • Options
    khaysekhayse Posts: 1,336
    FSU is in the ACC, they had to put someone tough on the schedule. image

-KHayse
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    we play the best team in the SEC, the best team in the ACC and the best team in the Big East...EVERY YEAR..what
    does your team do? Or haven't you picked your team this year yet? LOL

LMK
    JS
  • Options
    goose3goose3 Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭
    KHayse's team is Michigan.

HEY KHAYSE! GO BLO!!!!!!!!!image
  • Options
    I'll see you in Columbus Goose.

-KHayse
    ps and yes Stalin, my team has been Michigan every year since you were in diapers.
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    khayes....I hope you all didn't pull a groin trying to beat Miami of Ohio!! When do you all play
    Northwestern Michigan?

JS
  • Options
    I'm sure ohio state had to deff. grind it out vs cincy! We can't all play patsys like them.
    Ohio St is a joke...
    Real recognize REAL
  • Options
    > I'm sure ohio state had to deff. grind it out vs cincy! We can't all play patsys like them. Ohio St is a joke...
    I think I remember Miami saying something like that a couple years ago. Yes, I'm almost sure they did. Right before they lost!

> we play the best team in the SEC, the best team in the ACC and the best team in the Big East...EVERY YEAR
    Dude, Florida hasn't been the best in the SEC since 2000. And you mean the ONLY team in the Big East. image

-KHayse