Home Sports Talk
Options

NCAA FOOTBALL SMACK TIME (THANKS JOE S!)

OK, Since the pro game has a handle via Joe Stalin. I will start the college smack off here with a pimp for my Huskers. The Callahan Era beings this Saturday. They will get run against the Sooners, but I predict they " fool the experts", go 9-2 and receive a bid to the Cotton Bowl.

Dave
Dave Johnson- Big Red Country-Nebraska
Collector of Vintage Golf cards! Let me know what you might have.

Comments

• Options
    they need a qb who can run the west coast offense. apparently, they don't have one yet
  • Options
    GolfcollectorGolfcollector Posts: 1,369 ✭✭✭
    We shall see, their QB , Dailey, is much more suited to running a west coast offense than he EVER would have been running the option.

• Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    Goodrid continues his streak of not putting up a team! First no pro team now no college either. Come on
    man, put up or ...ahh you know the rest.

GO NOLES!!!!

JS
  • Options
    uh i've liked U of Texas for several years now. i've said that numerous times now. so shut up
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    lol...several years, just what I thought BANDWAGON JUMPER!!! Im not interested in who you like at the moment, Im
    interested in who you love and have rooted for forever and will kill and maim for! Like I said before, if you
    aren't throwing furnature when your team loses, you aren't a real fan!

JS
  • Options
    i grew up in austin, and i've like UT since i was 12. that makes 11 years bein a fan. would you like to call me mom to verify this?
  • Options
  • Options
    khaysekhayse Posts: 1,336
    I'll be at Michigan's home opener against Miami of Ohio this weekend. image

-KHayse
  • Options
    FairlanemanFairlaneman Posts: 10,408 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I'll be at Michigan's home opener against Miami of Ohio this weekend. image

-KHayse >>

Ah Ha....here we go again. image The "Woeful Ducks" start next weekend against a Big Ten team. Then they get to Beat Up Oklahoma. Man I love this time of the year.

Ken
  • Options
    You're not playing a Big 10 team, you're playing Indiana. image

-KHayse
  • Options
    Nole Pride! Will my REAL seminole Fans STAND UP! It's time! Little ole Hurricane frances is only delaying the evident...A healthy pounding on the canes! The Hurricane natural can only delay it for so long for you other canes...And a kick? not worried...it won't even be close!
    Scalp em noles!
    Real recognize REAL
  • Options
    are you that same loser JOneal7 who ran off with his tail between his legs after FSU got whooped in january? i think so, yall both talk the same- like junior high idiots
  • Options
    No one ran...I lost that account info...
    But I'm hear to say there will be NO REPEAT! of that....
    Come see me after friday,then we can talk championship.
    Real recognize REAL
  • Options
    The evident??
    Do you mean inevitable?

Go Blue! Miami of Ohio down, bring on Notre Dame!

-KHayse
  • Options
    Huskers are 1-0 baby, now the midwest coast offense will take down Southern Miss.

Nice going LSU, luckily you ran into a kicker that is worse than my mom at PAT's

• Options
    Thought I'd TTT this thread so everyone here could be made fun of. image

-KHayse
  • Options
    My HUSKERS SUCK!!!

JOE DAILEY IS THE THE WORST QB EVER

3 PICKS AND A FUMBLE

SOUTHERN MISS SEND YOUR CHRISTMAS CARDS TO LINCOLN!
  • Options
    Dont be so quick to pick on my Tigers next timeimage
  • Options
    lets measure how good lsu is on how badly they beat a team that couldn't beat a high school football program.
    LSU SUCKS...Oregon state almost beat them! who beat oregon state? BOISE STATE! LMAO....
    it's going to be sweet watching florida beat the crap out of LSU. Like they do every year.
    Real recognize REAL
  • Options
    FairlanemanFairlaneman Posts: 10,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oregon SUCKS also. 7 turnovers against a Big 10 doormat. Going to be a long year. Oklahoma will probably take the Ducks and roast their feathers by 100.

What a huge let down. I guess it cant be as bad as throwing the ball out of bounds on 4th down to stop the clock. Hell maybe they will do that next week seems how that great play has not been used since the 70's.

Ken