Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

2003 $100 (PCGS-MS70) Platinum Eagle; 2001(p) Kennedy Half Dollar (PCGS-MS69); Other neat coins avai

The coins in the title are currently on ebay, but forum members can always PM me to discuss them. Also, please also check out www.wondercoins.com for around (100) PCGS-MS70 and PCGS-PR70DCAM coins.

Wondercoin

Website

Ebay Offerings
Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.

Comments

• Options
    RegistryCoinRegistryCoin Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭✭
    '03 p70ms $100 Plat.? Is that mintage public yet, reliable???
  • Options
    wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Steve: Yes, the US Mint recently revised it final production records for all Plat and Gold MS coins. All new numbers are up on the website now.

8,007 is the new figure for the production of 2003 $100 Plat Eagles.

Wondercoin
    Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.
  • Options
    braddickbraddick Posts: 23,112 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mitch, that 2001-P Kennedy must be simply amazing! Flawless?

peacockcoins

• Options
    RegistryCoinRegistryCoin Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭✭
    Hmmm, "Jackie Robinplat"? image
  • Options
    "Mitch, that 2001-P Kennedy must be simply amazing! Flawless?"

Pat: Yes - Close to Perfection in an MS clad Kennedy - I have frankly been searching for years to locate a Kennedy this nice. If you can remember your pair of 1995(d) Kennedy half Dollars in MS68 - pump it up a full grade from there if you can imagine that!! image

Steve: Jackie Robinplat -quite possibly a brilliant analogy - time will tell image

Wondercoin

• Options
    just one ttt.

By the way - trades are always welcome and I am always looking for many different PR70 and MS70 coins. Please PM me if you have anything available for sale.

Wondercoin