Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

Endless rolls of wheat cents for sale

Go to my last posts to get update, thank you.
Real MEN collect currency!

Comments

Herbimage
    Remember it's not how you pick your nose that matters, it's where you put the boogers.
    imageimageimage
  • HTubbsHTubbs Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭
    Welcome!
    Since you're new here it would be wise to post a few pics of your hoard so people will know what they are making offers on.
  • Yeah, that's the problem, I got rid of my digital camera here recently....I tried to describe as best as possible...Like I said, it isn't nothin special, i'm only lookin at about .05 cents a piece for any who is curious, and thank you guys for the warm welcome.
  • I would be interested in some of the silver and wheat cents.
    Young Numismatist that collects: Morgan Dollars, SAE, Proof Sets, and Liberty Nickels.
    I also love to go through rolls to find coins.
    BST
    MySlabbedCoins
  • Here is a starting offer for your- 7k plus wheats, and silver coins. $200 USD, out the door. good Luck!!
    Rusty
    Collector
  • Decided to go through the wheat cent hoard, and pick out the silver, just so the buyers know exactly how much silver is in there, just so they are not misled to believe that this is going to be half silver and half wheat cents, there is quite a bit of silver though, and some nickels, which were not weighed with the wheat cents, and more wheat cents are being added everyday, as I work with a register everyday at work....I'll probably end up with another hoard to sell on here in 5 years... Anyways, here is the list

Walking liberty half - 1935 D VF
    Walking liberty half - 1944 S VF
    Walking liberty half - 1945 VF
    Walking liberty half - 1935 VF
    Franklin half - 1957 D VF
    Silver washington - 1964 AU - M.S
    Silver washington -1963 EF
    Silver washington - 1964 AU
    Silver washington - 1959 VF
    Silver washington - 1963 D EF
    Standing liberty Quarter - 1928 F-12
    Buffalo nickel - 1930 Clear date
    Buffalo nickel - 1936 S Clear date
    Buffalo nickel - 1930 Clear date
    V nickel - 1883 no cents Full liberty
    V nickel - 1883 no cents Partial liberty
    'V nickel - 1910 Almost full date
    V nickel - 1911 Partial liberty
    Barber dimes - 1916 S, 1916, 1907 - you can see an almost full date on two of them
    Mercury Dimes - 1942 S, 1936 , 1941, 1939 D , 1943 , 1944 D , 1942 S , 1943 ,1942 14 K plated?????
    Silver Roos - 1948 S , 1962 D
  • Can we buy just a roll of wheats?
    Young Numismatist that collects: Morgan Dollars, SAE, Proof Sets, and Liberty Nickels.
    BST
    MySlabbedCoins
  • Well, I'll have to think about this, I was really wanting to sell them all at once...But, if I can get enough posts from people saying they want just some rolls of them, I will do that too, but, it will be at .05 cents a piece, and I'll have to make sure that each roll has at least half 10's 20's and 30's. I don't want to leave anyone with a bummed out deal ya know...Let me know in the thread how many rolls you want, if you want any, after seeing how many people are interested, I might do it that way instead of selling it all as a whole...
  • I want one roll. Maybe two.
    BST
    MySlabbedCoins
  • Alright, thinking about it overnight I have came to a decision, I knew I wasn't wanting to sell this as a wholesale lot, and end up loosing quite a bit of money, I'm wanting to break even on this, maybe even a little profit if possible....Kind of hard to realize if I do or not though....

Anyways, selling them by the roll now, I'm going to let whomever wants rolls, to tell me what they want in there, how many 10's 20's 30's 40's 50's, etc.... I cannot promise dates, that is too time consuming, I do know that there is a lot of 1919's, I purchased 3 or more rolls of them a year ago. each roll is guaranteed what you tell me to put in it, unless I send you a reply back noting that a certain time period is gone already, nothing too complicated though please.... .06 a piece. I do not go to the post office on any days except monday, and or tuesday...So when you tell me what kind of rolls you want, plan on me going to the post office either a monday or tuesday to figure up the total cost, you can have insurance or not....Doesn't matter. Don't forget that the steel pennies are up for grabs too, they will be priced as stell pennies though, and is negotiable... I believe you wanted a couple rolls Coinerww , just send me a thread on what you want... I also guarantee that there is no coin in this hoard to be AG, all coins are G - Unc.
  • Still lots of wheaties to go...
  • lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm interested in some, if the shipping charges don't eat me (or you) alive.

You need to activate your PM's so people can contact you.

(PM's are "Private Messages"- click the tab marked "profile" and you can set the system to allow them.)

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Thank you very much kind sir, I had no idea that I had them disabled. But, A rough estimate on how you could figure up shipping costs from ( oklahoma ) to wherever A pound of wheat pennies is what? 140 or so coins? something like that? 50 pounds is somewhere in the area of 7300 coins.....I do believe, all in all, I don't think shipping would be too much on maybe a couple of rolls...
  • Mine wont be loose either, or in paper rolls, I have nice plastic tubes they will come in, so no worries about buying some to put them in, or whatever is used to store them....
  • lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,194 ✭✭✭✭✭

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.