Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

One of my daily highlights

is checking the mail for Ebay packages. What a dissapointment whene there is none.
“Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.” - George Carlin

Comments

• SDSportsFanSDSportsFan Posts: 5,086 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know the feeling. I'm currently in a lull between ebay winnings and am suffering from withdrawalimage

Steve
  • need to buy more then 67. image
  • I know it's a good day when my wife calls me at work in a pissed off tone"You got more cards"!!!!!!image
  • Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm with you - that's why I was happy to receive a few items to include this 74OPC Winfield RC - it went for 67$ at Coach's Corner, so I couldn't resist.

Stone

Mike
  • more fun than opening presents on xmas.....at least I know im not getting socks.

• << <i>67
    I'm with you - that's why I was happy to receive a few items to include this 74OPC Winfield RC - it went for 67$ at Coach's Corner, so I couldn't resist.

Stone >>

'74 OPC, my favorite! The last SGC POP showed zero for 92s, you got a good deal especially since they grade this issue tough. I just completed a raw set. PM me if you want to trade for something.
    “Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.” - George Carlin