Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

F.S. here. . . NGC 1967 MS68 Cameo Jefferson - price lowered.

This coin is well struck with an extremely clean cheek and near flawless fields on the obverse. The reverse is clean, though there is a small hit on the second pillar from the left, above the steps of Monticello. There is also a small hairline below the "s" of "Puribus". Both sides have unmistakeable cameo contrast. The population for NGC is 9/0.

Asking $190. I can take Paypal, check, m/o. If interested in a picture/purchase, send me a PM. Thanks!

I've had great transactions with people like: drwstr123, CCC2010, AlanLastufka, Type2, Justlooking, zas107, StrikeOutXXX, 10point, 66Tbird, and many more!

Comments

• AgflyerAgflyer Posts: 947 ✭✭✭
    TTT image
    I've had great transactions with people like: drwstr123, CCC2010, AlanLastufka, Type2, Justlooking, zas107, StrikeOutXXX, 10point, 66Tbird, and many more!
  • ttt
    PCGS sets under The Thomas Collections. Modern Commemoratives @ NGC under "One Coin at a Time". USMC Active 1966 thru 1970" The real War.
    Thanks for your "TTT" Thomas. image
    Price lowered for the holiday crowd. image
    Let's try this again!