Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Just Started 1959,1969 Football Registry Set

Hello just took a dive in these 2 Sets... Hope to finish them.. Anyone can help drop me a line.. redzebra16@yahoo.com

psa 8 and 9's Thanks Looking for just the Stars in 9's Not Commons
-- Remember, don't do drugs, have unprotected sex, or kill anyone...leave that stuff to me.

Comments

• Options
    xbaggypantsxbaggypants Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭
    I have one on ebay , check out my sig line
  • Options
    Thanks
    -- Remember, don't do drugs, have unprotected sex, or kill anyone...leave that stuff to me.

• Options
    gregm13gregm13 Posts: 5,798 ✭✭✭
    Great - you're probably the new person who has been outbidding me on recent 1959 auctions image

Good luck.

Greg M.
    Collecting vintage auto'd fb cards and Dan Marino cards!!

References:
    Onlychild, Ahmanfan, fabfrank, wufdude, jradke, Reese, Jasp, thenavarro
    E-Bay id: greg_n_meg
  • Options
    hey greg did you get that tracy That you bid on... Tuff Card

• Options
    gregm13gregm13 Posts: 5,798 ✭✭✭
    Nope - I have been dropping all my money lately on getting my Marino set up to 50% completion for awards time. I have my eye on a PSA 9 that's up for auction plus I have two that I'm hoping will grade out 8+. I'm just waiting for a decent special to send a bunch in. Have you had any luck recently? By the way, SSS Sportcards has quite a few high end 59's at a decent price. If you want, I can send you the link to their website.

Regards,

Greg M.
    Collecting vintage auto'd fb cards and Dan Marino cards!!

References:
    Onlychild, Ahmanfan, fabfrank, wufdude, jradke, Reese, Jasp, thenavarro
    E-Bay id: greg_n_meg
  • Options

<< <i>Nope - I have been dropping all my money lately on getting my Marino set up to 50% completion for awards time. I have my eye on a PSA 9 that's up for auction plus I have two that I'm hoping will grade out 8+. I'm just waiting for a decent special to send a bunch in. Have you had any luck recently? By the way, SSS Sportcards has quite a few high end 59's at a decent price. If you want, I can send you the link to their website.

Regards,

Greg M. >>

Same with me.. Waiting for a special i have about 60 cards to send in from 59...yes please send me the site thanks

• Options
    Jason info for the skerbees www.triplesssinc.com 586-532-7581
  • Options
    shouldabeena10shouldabeena10 Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭
    Jason,

My 59 set is listed on the registry under "couldabeena 1959 Topps."

Feel free to make me an offer on any of them you need.

I haven't been building it much lately and have too many sets going as it is ... so if they can help you out ... great!

Mike
    "Vintage Football Cards" A private Facebook Group of 4000 members, for vintage football card trading, sales & auctions. https://facebook.com/groups/vintagefootball/
  • Options

<< <i>Jason,

My 59 set is listed on the registry under "couldabeena 1959 Topps."

Feel free to make me an offer on any of them you need.

I haven't been building it much lately and have too many sets going as it is ... so if they can help you out ... great!

Mike >>

Thanks a lot going to check now

• Options
    Thanks Skins

shouldabeena10
    ygm... about the 59's thanks