Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

un F'n beleivable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm in TOTAL shock. I sent 4 Steve Largent cards to be crossed 3 days ago. The first shock is they're already graded!! The second, I had a GAI 9 1st Graded rookie that didn't hit the M/G of a 9.. It's a shame, this card is extra nice. Next, I'm going to bust it out.. The other 3 cards were all SGC 96's. I left them in the holder, the last shock- well, look at the results

RESULTS

It won't let me link the page, it's 561237 and 67601 zip

Comments

• Options
    AllenAllen Posts: 7,165 ✭✭✭
    need a submission number and zip
  • Options
    pandrewspandrews Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭
    the GAI card was in a slab.. thats why it didnt grade.. image

nice job on the SGC's..
    ·p_A·
  • Options
    Kid4hof03Kid4hof03 Posts: 1,828 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You got a 10 on the 78! Great job! Did you try the Dorsett rookie yet?

Abe
    Collecting anything and everything relating to Roger Staubach
  • Options
    I hear ya, I just didn't have the b@lls to bust it out since it was a first graded. To be honest, I'm really not sure if that means anything..
  • Options
    Abe, No like I said in the top post, I have no b@lls.. They're both 1st graded cards. To those who are lost. I have a GAI 9 Dorsett and Largent RC's both 1st graded. I just can't bring myself to bust them out..

Chad
  • Options
    What was the service level? Pretty fast grades.

TheRoach

7 MVP awards, the single season HR record, career walks record, single season walks record, 700HR/500SB, and two batting titles near 40 years old. How can one argue that those aren't stats of the greatest to ever play the game??? All this and there is still more to come!!!! Bonds:2005 NL MVP. Or are you going to doubt him again?
  • Options
    5 days @ $12.00