Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

MS69 Jefferson Keel Boat No Longer in Pop Report

Reference a thread about a week ago, pop report and Reg Sets showed an MS69 Keel boat had been made. It no longer shows up. Perhaps it was a mis-attributed proof.
Give Blood (Red Bags) & Platelets (Yellow Bags)!

Comments

• Options
    DatentypeDatentype Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭
    I had an ms68 - now sold

Link
  • Options
    Datentype

How are you finding your high end Nickels and Sacs?

Bank Rolls, Mint rolls, or bags?
  • Options
    Coinface/Mr Plat, i find all my stuff in various places and sometimes mix them to make coins stand out. It's in the setup in my opinion.
  • Options
    itsnotjustmeitsnotjustme Posts: 8,777 ✭✭✭
    That was a very fair BIN price on it. Pop report shows 1 at the moment, but I see that auction just ended recently.
    Give Blood (Red Bags) & Platelets (Yellow Bags)!
  • Options
    pontiacinfpontiacinf Posts: 8,915 ✭✭
    Bobby does come up with nice coins..

and as for the 69 keel I knew it had to be a mistake..just a matter of time before brian or mitch discredited it

Go BIG or GO HOME. ©Bill
  • Options
    CurrinCurrin Posts: 1,515 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Datentype, What is you mix ratio? 5/1... 10/1? Thanks
    My 20th Century Type Set, With Type Variations---started : 9/22/1997 ---- completed : 1/7/2004

My 20th Century Gold Major Design Type Set ---started : 11/17/1997 ---- completed : 1/21/2004
  • Options
    No set ratio but it might work out to 50/50
  • Options

<< <i>Reference a thread about a week ago, pop report and Reg Sets showed an MS69 Keel boat had been made. It no longer shows up. Perhaps it was a mis-attributed proof. >>

Maybe someone did the unthinkable and cracked it out hoping to get a MS 70, then turned the tag back over to PCGS afterwards. People can be dumb sometimes. You can resubmit in the original holder, and if it doesn't upgrade, they'll reslab it with the original tag.