Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

Website test question

Eventually my Conder site will be linked to my other collections menu which will open a new window to the Conder Site. What do you think of something like this?:

LINKY-POO
Bill

09/07/2006

Comments

• Options
    Steve27Steve27 Posts: 13,274 ✭✭✭
    I like it (at first I didn't like the fact that it can't be expanded to full screen, but then I saw how large the pics were and I changed my mind).
    "It's far easier to fight for principles, than to live up to them." Adlai Stevenson
  • Options
    MSD61MSD61 Posts: 3,382
    Works for me Billimage
  • Options
    I did that on purpose for the guys running at 800 X 600. This way all the crap at the top of the browser window is gone and gives them enough room to view everything. ( No need for a larger window anyhow )

P.S. If you are running at 640 X 480 Tough mammalian protruberancies. image
    Bill

09/07/2006
  • Options
    Very cool and alot of work well done on the whole project, mainly the Eddies of courseimage
  • Options
    Looks great Bill.image
  • Options
    AuldFartteAuldFartte Posts: 4,597 ✭✭✭✭
    Neat idea. But I get this underneath the Conder page:

Method Not Allowed
    The requested method POST is not allowed for the URL /cosmicdebris/Jump-Window-Test.htm.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.31 Server at www.thadd.com Port 80

My OmniCoin Collection
    My BankNoteBank Collection
    Tom, formerly in Albuquerque, NM.
  • Options

<< <i>P.S. If you are running at 640 X 480 Tough mammalian protruberancies. image >>

Neat idea. But I get this underneath the Conder page:
    Method Not Allowed
    The requested method POST is not allowed for the URL /cosmicdebris/Jump-Window-Test.htm.

Same here...upon closing the window.
    ~Debbie~
  • Options
    Yeah I get that message too but it still works. I guess I don't have permission to run forms on the site but it still lets me.
    Bill

09/07/2006