Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Anyone getting their orders back early?

Anything back early from 35 or 45 business days?
I'm compulsive. I check the status about a dozen times a day
just hoping. Only been a month.

Comments

• Options
    I have 50 vintage commons 1933-53 recieved on the 19th by PSA, they say grades will be in this week! I think it has to due with lack of si=ubmissions on these years. I suppose modern bulk would take the full 45, I will keep ya posted.
  • Options
    AlanAllenAlanAllen Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭
    Nope, still waiting for three orders I dropped off at the national.

Joe
    No such details will spoil my plans...
  • Options
    shouldabeena10shouldabeena10 Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭
    I just got one back in today's mail.

It was submitted as a regular 45 day turn around.

I mailed it on 6/30/04.
    They received it 7/7/04.
    Grades posted on 8/27/04.
    I got it today 8/30/04

So it was 38 working days from them receiving it, to the grades be posted.

Of course, in real time; me shipping it - to me getting it back was 2 months exactly.

But this was the slowest submission I've had in almost 2 years. I usually get the 45 day sub's back in about a month to a month and a half (real time).

I've always been happy with the speed of PSA on my submissions, and they have never missed a deadline for me.

Mike

"Vintage Football Cards" A private Facebook Group of 4000 members, for vintage football card trading, sales & auctions. https://facebook.com/groups/vintagefootball/
  • Options
    gameusedhoopgameusedhoop Posts: 3,544 ✭✭✭
    I've had a one card reholder and a one card review there since July 7th (log in date). The submissions for grading that I sent in with them were back before the national, and had been sold for over 3 weeks now. I have called 2-3 times and get the standard (we're working on it). I just want my babies back so I can sell them for more crack (cards).
  • Options
    Mine was on a 45 day turnaround. I'm still waiting for it:

I mailed it on 7/10/04.
    They received it 7/12/04.

Judging by "shouldabeen10"s results, mine will probably show up in the system early next week.
  • Options
    TipemTipem Posts: 881

I dropped two off at the national,logged in on 07/26 under the 30 business day vintage.They have until the end of this week or I will be a happy man.I am not reselling them,so 40 free grades will be just fine by me.

Vic
    Please be kind to me. Even though I'm now a former postal employee, I'm still capable of snapping at any time.
  • Options
    boggs301012boggs301012 Posts: 1,135 ✭✭
    35 BUS day order recieved 07/27 still not aval. They must be busy or less graders? Only 12 cards that is 6 minutes worth of grading work. Come on already....image

James
    x
  • Options
    boggs301012boggs301012 Posts: 1,135 ✭✭
    What the heck I waited this long take 3 more weeks and it is free. I Can WAIT!
    x
  • Options
    Guess I should've posted here earlier. Mine just got done:

I mailed it on 7/10/04.
    They received it 7/12/04.
    Grades posted and shipped 8/31/04 (a day after my last post in here image

I didn't mind the wait at all. Not the grades I was hoping for, but they'll be nice additions to my ticket sets on the registry!