Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Liberty Nickel Registry battle!!!

Check out the Liberty nickel registry upgrades going on between the top 4 grade guys on the current finest list.I hope these guys finally wake up everyone to their value.There aren't many pops of the top coins.Good luck!image
Toned coin collector

Comments

• Options
    sonofagunksonofagunk Posts: 1,349 ✭✭
    Don't count out #6 or #7 either.

#7 has the pop 1/0 MS67 1883 cents and quite a few other single digit top pop coins as well (so low because he has a few "no grades" from pcgs cleaning up their db)

Still a lot of room to move. None of the visible sets have a top pop coinfrom 1895-1903 (well #1 has one, but only one)

• Options
    Not meant to count out # 6 or 7 .I meant top 4 grade wise, being # 1,2,6,7. By the way I believe # 2 BAXI, has a pop top 67-1901 and would appear all 4 have at least 50% of the pop tops.image
    Toned coin collector
  • Options
    Rex turn on you PM. I have something that might interest you
  • Options
    Sonof a gunk
    Sorry did not comprehend your last message on this thread,please explainimage
    Toned coin collector
  • Options
    There is a part of this system called private messaging. Look at my post and you see the orange lightbulb looking thing. If you click on that you can send me a message that only I can read.

click on the "profile" button on the right hand side (just below the "navigation" pulldown) and then select "Allow Private Messages" then "update profile"

• Options
    Sorry for the huge image, but this is what I can share with you:

• Options
    Son of a gunk

Did you get the PM I sent????image
    Toned coin collector