Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

My New Conder Website

What do you guys think of it so far? I plan on adding text about each piece too.

LINKY-POO
Bill

09/07/2006

Comments

• Options
    AskariAskari Posts: 3,713
    I can only get the top third to download. I can just see the top of a dropdown menu.
    Askari

Come on over ... to The Dark Side! image
  • Options
    ???????????

What Browser are you using?
    Bill

09/07/2006
  • Options
    Explorer.
    Askari

• Options
    What resolution is your desktop set for? Also try again I made the top frame smaller.
    Bill

09/07/2006
  • Options
    It looks great, Bill. Can't wait to see what you have to say about each token.image
  • Options
    It does look great!

Katrina
  • Options
    32-bit True Color, 800x600 pixels. Still can't get it.
    Askari

• Options
    Did you try using the drop down box to choose a conder to view?
    Bill

09/07/2006
  • Options
    Steve27Steve27 Posts: 13,274 ✭✭✭
    I really like the format, but I don't get a scroll bar on the right side to slide the image into full view.
    "It's far easier to fight for principles, than to live up to them." Adlai Stevenson
  • Options
    Doesn't anyone use more than 800 X 600 resolution for their desktop? Optimal viewing for my site would be 1024 X 768. If you are using 800 X 600 go to full screen mode for your browser.
    Bill

09/07/2006
  • Options
    Something you've done since now lets me see the entire dropdown box -- earlier I saw only a sliver of the top -- and now I can access the pics. Great shots!! I do agree there needs to be a scroll bar on the right.

I used to use 1024x768 but had a number of problems that cropped up over time which were only resolvable by going to a lower res. Windows 98 has been so screwed up by all these "fixes" over time that I continue to have a few nuisance problems I've never been able to eradicate.
    Askari

• Options
    If you use full screen mode you won't need to scroll. Go to the menu at the top of your browser and choose view and then choose full screen. See if that helps.
    Bill

09/07/2006
  • Options
    AethelredAethelred Posts: 9,288 ✭✭✭
    Good start Bill!image
    If you are in the Western North Carolina area, please consider visiting our coin shop:

WNC Coins, LLC
    1987-C Hendersonville Road
    Asheville, NC 28803

wnccoins.com
  • Options
    bozboz Posts: 1,405
    Works good for me. Nice site. I'll definitely add it to my bookmarksimage

They come up about 2x your sig line, full screen. No scroll bar needed image
    The great use of life is to spend it on something that will outlast it--James Truslow Adams
  • Options
    AuldFartteAuldFartte Posts: 4,597 ✭✭✭✭
    Neat, Bill image

I bookmarked it image

My OmniCoin Collection
    My BankNoteBank Collection
    Tom, formerly in Albuquerque, NM.