Home Sports Talk

FSU WILL BEAT UM!!!!!!! IT'S A CERTAIN!

Not only am I predicting victory for noles...I am saying there is no way we will Lose! Does anyone think different? Please! this is the yr Rix will just tear your team up! And if ernie simms gets any licks on your recievers they are done for the game!
NOLES IN 04....It Is Certain!
Real recognize REAL

Comments

• IrishMikeIrishMike Posts: 7,738 ✭✭✭
    Who they playing?
  • goose3goose3 Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭
    will both teams have enough players free on bail to actually play?image
  • Different ID (Gjones6) samething - wrong again
  • Goodbye Skip2MyLou11, your obnoxious act is getting old and your Criminoles got spanked yet again.
  • LOL, just proves the only things that are certain are death and taxes...
  • LOL, just proves the only things that are certain are death and taxes...

and gjones6 and stalin being wrong again. I swear it's almost automatic, if either predict something - go bet the opposite, now that's a "for sure" thing
  • 1420sports1420sports Posts: 3,473 ✭✭✭
    Stalin will at least show up again on the boards however.
    collecting various PSA and SGC cards
  • anyone who thinks the noles got "Spanked" is kidding themselves. Had it not been for rix's bonehead turnovers there wouldn't have even been a shot. CroMartie ate the canes alive. Just bad luck...I'm right here....Don't worry. Berlin won't get lucky forever. Believe that. And 1 loss is 1 loss...Not the entire season. UM's Defense is atleast top 3 in the country. No ones throwing the season after one loss. We'll bounce back.
    GO NOLES
    Real recognize REAL
  • IrishMikeIrishMike Posts: 7,738 ✭✭✭
    Your team gets doubled up in yardage and you think they deserved to win, hmmmmm interesting conclusion. Yes Cromartie is a great player but if that was #5 and #6 playing each other, college football is very weak this year.

• << <i>Just bad luck...I'm right here....Don't worry. Berlin won't get lucky forever. Believe that. And 1 loss is 1 loss...Not the entire season. UM's Defense is atleast top 3 in the country. No ones throwing the season after one loss. We'll bounce back.
    GO NOLES >>

Just Bad luck for the 6th time in a row. Too bad they can never make an important field goal.
    Ole Doctor Buck of the Popes of Hell

• Had it not been for rix's bonehead turnovers there wouldn't have even been a shot

What are you talking about?? FSU did not score one offensive point - the FG came from a fumble that the Noles got no yards after the recovery on offense. The TD came from a fumble they recovered and ran back. What did the Noles do that was so impressive, let's see:

Did the Noles:
    Out rush Miami - NO
    Out pass Miami - NO
    Total Yards - NO
    Score any points offensively - NO
    Stop Miami's offense when they had to - NO
    Keep Miami out of the end zone - NO

None of that has to do with Rix - Miami is just a better team, deal with it - Skippy
  • uhhhh ok idiot I meant if rix didnt keep giving them great field position by getting sacked and fumbling the football they wouldn't have even been in range for that field goal. So rix doesn't turn the ball over. Our defense holds them out of fg range. I didn't say they outrushed them or w/e you got that idea from. Better team? yeah ok...have fun losing to Tech And Wake forest...
    Real recognize REAL
  • Idiot???

OK, let's see - Miami scored on drives of 75+ yds - TWICE! How is that good field position? I think you have your stats reversed, Miami gave FSU the good field posistion that led to both of their scores on the two fumbles- dingbat!

Thanks for the kinds words - have fun losing to Clemson - again!

• aconteaconte Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Not only am I predicting victory for noles >>

Some day you will be right. But over the long haul you will wind up on the losing end against
    the Canes.

aconte
  • yeah
    I thought they would win too
    but
    face it
    they got their ASS KICKED!
    and only scored 3 offensive points in 4 quarters AND OT
    imageimage
  • So Miami can't even get into the end zone till we lose our best defender in cromartie? I'm sure picking on leroy smith who had cramps and couldn't even move makes your offense feel real good. Even with all the bonehead turnovers and crap. And we still had the lead till we lost our best defender and that was it. 2 Fumbles ...2 INT's...and you still don't score? DEFENSE BABY...It's ok...Miami will get exposed... who will be the tennessee this yr who comes into there house and dominates them? then will rolle go on a rant..."IMA SOLDIER!" like his buddy winslow...lol
    as for clemson...they can't even beat Tech...I'm REALLY SHAKING....
    Real recognize REAL