Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Football cards for sale = rookies for $ 1 each + Game used, short prints most under $10

We have a baby on the way and while I will still keep collecting I have been advised that I can't use old Bowman Chrome boxes as furniture so I will be moving some items. Most of the cards I am going to sell for $1 for any rookies from 2004 except for the obvious players like Manning, Roethlisberger, Rivers, and Kevin Jones. The rest like Woods, Evans, Roy and Reggie Williams are what I am going to sell cheap, and if you have any certain player you are looking for let me know and I will let you know what I have. Game used, jersey and autograph cards will be in the $8-15 range as well.
I have listed below some of what I have

Playoff Prestige short prints

DJ Williams $10 book value is $30
DJ Williams xtra points #58/75 $ 15 book value is $30+
Ricardo Colclough $8 book value is $30

Xtra points

Ben Troupe #35/75 selling for $ 3
Patrick Ramsey xtra points #90/100 selling for $ 3

Tons of good rookies so let me know what you need.

"Why is it that Superman could stop a bullet with his chest, yet he ducked when somebody threw a chair at him?"
"
" Go ahead and get your fancy barely visible cell phones that get the internet, play DVD's, and can speak 5 languages. As for me and my Atari cell phone it works, it weighs 7 pounds, it is 14 inches long, and it looks like I could call in an airstrike from a remote desert it is so large!"