Home Sports Talk
Options

Who's ready for a possible Upset?

Va Tech Vs USC?????
Va Tech is talented! But i don't know if they got enough to beat USC at this time! should be an interesting game!
But here goes!

Tech: 23
Usc:17

Real recognize REAL

Comments

• Options
    At halftime, 10-7 Tech and you're looking good.
    Ole Doctor Buck of the Popes of Hell

• Options
    Randall is shredding USC's defense. I smell an upset. My bookies gonna be hiding from me after this one!
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    is it true Va Tech was favored by 17???

JS
  • Options
    I got VA Tech +17.5.
  • Options
    I got VATECH +18 image
  • Options
    I had VA Tech +19. It seems the first few weeks of the season will sometimes bring the softest pointspreads. All in all though, a pretty good game.
  • Options
    yawie99yawie99 Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭
    Whew.
    imageimageimageimageimageimage
  • Options
    wow! USC Survives on a BS call by the official! Pass interference! yeah right....It was clear that guy didn't push off. That call isn't made I think Va Tech goes in and grabs another TD. And goes up 17-7....And it's different. Instead they are pushed back to 1st and 25 and have no shot at even a first down.
    YAY! we get to now see USC trudge through there cupcake schedule.
    WOOOOOOOOOOO The only team they have to worry about is cal! I'm sure they are all shaking.
    Real recognize REAL
  • Options
    Bad as I hate to, I gotta agree with skip on this one. Without that bogus interference call that went USCs way, this is a totally different ball game. I was thoroughly unimpressed with "#1 ranked USC". I don't think they deserve it at all. And that schedule. Theres no way they sould be allowed to be National champions with that schedule whether they go undefeated or not. There are a couple of 5A high schools around here that could go 8-4 with that schedule.