Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Submitting

I am looking to submit my first batch of cards. Typically, you must separate vintage, modern, tall boys, etc... into different submission sheets and pay for separate return shipping. Is this also true on the initial six free submissions? I am wanting to submit (2) 1964 Topps Giants Mantles, (1) 1959 Topps Mays, and several modern cards on the freebie submission. Is this allowed? Also, can I include additional submissions along with the six freebies?

Thanks,

Don
> [Click on this link to see my ebay listings.](https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=&_in_kw=1&_ex_kw=&_sacat=0&_udlo=&_udhi=&_ftrt=901&_ftrv=1&_sabdlo=&_sabdhi=&_samilow=&_samihi=&_sadis=15&_stpos=61611&_sargn=-1&saslc=1&_salic=1&_fss=1&_fsradio=&LH_SpecificSeller=1&_saslop=1&_sasl=mygirlsthree3&_sop=12&_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_fosrp=1)
>

Successful transactions on the BST boards with rtimmer, coincoins, gerard, tincup, tjm965, MMR, mission16, dirtygoldman, AUandAG, deadmunny, thedutymon, leadoff4, Kid4HOF03, BRI2327, colebear, mcholke, rpcolettrane, rockdjrw, publius, quik, kalinefan, Allen, JackWESQ, CON40, Griffeyfan2430, blue227, Tiggs2012, ndleo, CDsNuts, ve3rules, doh, MurphDawg, tennessebanker, and gene1978.

Comments

• Options
    milbrocomilbroco Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭
    I am not sure, but I think the oversized cards must be submitted on seperate orders and cannot be mixed with regular size issues. You may want to contact PSA to make sure.
    Good Luck,
    Bob
    ebay seller name milbroco
    email bcmiller7@comcast.net
  • Options
    I just got back my six submissions,2 vintage and 4 modern.I put them all on the same sheet .