Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Does anyone need any 1984 Topps Football?

I am going to go through about 10 opened cello boxes that I have had since 1984. Most of the stars and rookies were pulled back then but I think I did leave some of the stars. I am going through them for the new rookie Hall Of Famers. Let me know what you are looking for.
Thanks,
Bob
ebay seller name milbroco
email bcmiller7@comcast.net

Comments

• Options
    AlanAllenAlanAllen Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭
    Bob,
    I need a #9 Super Bowl card in PSA 10. I'm also interested in #129 Dwight Stevenson and #300 Morten Andersen in PSA 9. Thanks,
    Joe
    No such details will spoil my plans...
  • Options
    milbrocomilbroco Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭
    My search found the following:

17 Howie Longs - 11 with gradeable centering
    18 Jackie Slater - 16 with gradeable centering
    8 Morton Anderson - 1 with gradeable centering
    10 Darrell green - 1 with gradeable centering
    0 - Dwight Stephenson - How I could not find one is mind boggleing. Is there something about this card #129 I should know about? I cannot beleive there was not a single one in the boxes and I know I never pulled out this card before.

I cannot find my loupe so I cannot check the corners on the ones with good centering.
  • Options
    Lothar52Lothar52 Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭
    hey milbroco, i need a bout 40 commons for my set, mind if i email you the numbrs to see if there are any you may have with "decent" centering? the ones I want to replace were either horribly centered or had creases.

let me know

my emails is r4_Ryan@hotmail.com
  • Options
    milbrocomilbroco Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭
    Got your email. Just send me the list.
    Thanks,
    Bob
  • Options
    Lothar52Lothar52 Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭
    Im not looking for anything graded....maybe NM raw condition with centering that doesnt choke a magget on the gut wagon if ya know what i mean. I couple the group of 40 or so i need to replace are down right UGLY.

Loth
  • Options
    I also have an opened box of 1984 Topps Football.

Send me a list and I can check my stock also.

Thanks.