Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

This card was a PSA 10 but......(joke!)

Laughed at this auction description....

<< <i>This card was graded a PSA 10 about 2 years ago. The case was broken so it had to be transfeered to a better and unbreakable case and I did not want to spend more money to get it regraded so I just took it to a local collectibles store and they said it is definately a 10 or 9.5 >>

Auction

Sure it was a PSA 10......we all have cards that were PSA 10's but you didn't like the case and we threw out the slips.....
CB4

Comments

• Options
    EagleEyeKidEagleEyeKid Posts: 4,496 ✭✭
    The sad part is, someone out there will actually believe him.
  • Options
    A PSA 10 only goes for a few grand as opposed to raw maybe $150, but he's right, it's not worth the $15 to get it regraded.
    Baseball Card Heaven, the closest card shop to the Las Vegas Strip.

Our current ebay auctions, and of course BaseBallCardHeaven.com
  • Options
    Remember the thread I started about a week or so ago with funny listings - this is the type of stuff I am talking about. " A few of my friends think it is a 10" is the funniest thing ever in listings.
    "Why is it that Superman could stop a bullet with his chest, yet he ducked when somebody threw a chair at him?"
    "
    " Go ahead and get your fancy barely visible cell phones that get the internet, play DVD's, and can speak 5 languages. As for me and my Atari cell phone it works, it weighs 7 pounds, it is 14 inches long, and it looks like I could call in an airstrike from a remote desert it is so large!"
  • Options
    It was a "10" but my dog peed on it.
  • Options
    It's definitely a 5.9