Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Thanks, Griffins!

Big props to Griffins for very generously helping me out on a huge chunk of the singles i needed for my 2004 Cracker Jack set..

Got 'em in the mail today! Stars & SP's included!
·p_A·

Comments

• Options
    Hey, you collect Rickey Henderson, right? I pulled some cheesy serial numbered insert from '04 Playoff Absolute I believe. It's yours for free if you want it. Let me know.

TheRoach

7 MVP awards, the single season HR record, career walks record, single season walks record, 700HR/500SB, and two batting titles near 40 years old. How can one argue that those aren't stats of the greatest to ever play the game??? All this and there is still more to come!!!! Bonds:2005 NL MVP. Or are you going to doubt him again?
  • Options
    pandrewspandrews Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Hey, you collect Rickey Henderson, right? I pulled some cheesy serial numbered insert from '04 Playoff Absolute I believe. It's yours for free if you want it. Let me know. >>

yep! i'll take any Rickey cards, cheesy or not.. lol..

BTW - you're pm isnt on..

perry

·p_A·
  • Options
    Send me your address. Pedroks20@sbcglobal.net

I will get it out tomorrow.

TheRoach

7 MVP awards, the single season HR record, career walks record, single season walks record, 700HR/500SB, and two batting titles near 40 years old. How can one argue that those aren't stats of the greatest to ever play the game??? All this and there is still more to come!!!! Bonds:2005 NL MVP. Or are you going to doubt him again?
  • Options
    i have a mint condition '81 Topps Henderson sticker, yours if you want it
  • Options

<< <i>i have a mint condition '81 Topps Henderson sticker, yours if you want it >>

This is a great thread! let's keep them coming.. i'll re-title this as the official "Support Perry's Collecting Addiction" thread.. image

pm sent image
    ·p_A·
  • Options
    Card went out in yesterday's mail. Just mail the $49 we agreed to tothe return address.

TheRoach

By the way - just kidding about the $$$$
  • Options
    DirtyHarryDirtyHarry Posts: 1,914 ✭✭
    I collect any and all cheesy or beefy Mickey Mantle cards if anyone wants to donate.
    "A man's got to know his limitations...." Dirty Harry

Unfocused, impulsive collector of everything ...
  • Options

<< <i>
    By the way - just kidding about the $$$$ >>

WHAT!? I mailed out the money friday, and now you tell me you're kidding?

·p_A·
  • Options

<< <i>Card went out in yesterday's mail. Just mail the $49 we agreed to tothe return address.
    >>

got em today! now, try to get your money out of me.. =)

thanks
    ·p_A·
  • Options
    I just threw in that no name jersey card because I was so mad that I spent 419.99 at Target for a box and that was my big pull. I hope he throws a no hitter now for your sake. I'll keep you in mind when I get anymore Hendersons.

TheRoach

• Options
    pandrews:

While I'm helpin out Griffins, lemme know what you need from 2004 CJ - I don't have much but I'm willing to part with whatever I have to help you out.

PM or email me at onegaucho@hotmail.com