Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

How much do you think Larry's going to get for this?

"It's far easier to fight for principles, than to live up to them." Adlai Stevenson

Comments

• Options
    RussRuss Posts: 48,515 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since another TX(d) MS69 is already also up on ebay with an opening bid under $1,300 with no reserve (seller: pinevalleycoins), I suspect the price will be softer than otherwise anticipated as collectors have (2) coins to chose from. But, you just never with ebay.

Wondercoin
    Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.
  • Options
    wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.
  • Options
    scherscher Posts: 924
    A real "texas" in 69..i was excited for a moment until i pulled up the link....i was hoping for 4bits and got 2...
    bruce scher
  • Options
    bruce

you know we have a 69 texas in texas :-)

good seeing you at the ana...you picked up some real nice coins for the set..ihad a blast and had my best buying trip since chicago in 99 where i bought that raw antietam card and made a 67...three 68s and a 69....it was funny....in chicagoi just got my coins back and i was talking to shep...he said...i was out to diner last night with some graders and somebody made several 68s and a 69....i reached inot my bag and said...you mean these????you should of seen the look on his face

ttyl
    gregg
    my goal is to find the monsters and i go where they are but i sometimes miss some.... so if you have any and want to sell IM THE BUYER FOR THEM!!!

out of rockets ...out of bullets...switching to harsh language
  • Options
    greg..i wouldve loved to see his face...it was great seeing you and your girl and truley wish i could experience any kind of 69 (texas)..
    regards,bruce