Home PSA Set Registry Forum

Graded Rookies Authenticated

About a month ago I posted in regards to this ebay seller and that I was going to try them out and purchase a "10" gem mint" 1960 Topps Al Kaline card #50 from them.

Well, the card came in about one week and was packaged properly.

Thats the only good news I can report from this seller.

The card was at best a PSA 4 or 5.

I sent them an email asking for a refund but they responded by stating their policy was "no refunds on graded cards".

I then went back to their ebay listing for the item and found no such policy and emailed them back to let them know I was going to stop payment via pay pal and post a negative feedback against their ebay account.

They responsed by saying that they would make a "special case" and give me credit towards any future Graded Rookies Authenticated card that I wanted to purchase from them.

I then responded that I did not want a "credit", that I wanted a refund and I have got no response from them in the last 3 weeks.

........So my experiment failed......as the old saying goes, you get what you pay for, so I got nothing!

Jim
Buyer and Seller of PSA graded Baseball Cards from 1900-1980.

Check out my ebay auctions listed under seller ID: jeej

Comments

• You just couldn't help yourself hey?

I think I responded to that thread and did say that I felt they graded untrimmed authentic cards however their Gem Mint is more like a PSA 4 or 5.

I mean really if you had a Gem Mint of that card you'd get it graded by PSA not GRA...
    Collector of T201 Mecca double folders. Graded and Raw...
  • image -> becomes -> image

Robert
    Looking for:
    Any high grade OPC Jim Palmer
    High grade Redskins (pre 1980)
  • pandrewspandrews Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭
    centering? whats that?

GRA doesnt know either..
    ·p_A·
  • If you read and list on this board, you should have been smart enough not to bid on cards Graded by Gem Mint