Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

04 Fleer Ultra Reggie Williams Lucky 13 Platinum #8/13!!!

Guys, my brother pulled a 2004 Ultra Reggie Williams Lucky 13 Platinum Medallion serial numbered #8/13. Only 13 made. Very Rare! One recently sold for $81. Taking all serious offers.

Thanks
Seth

Lets Go Buffalo!

Seth's Cards

Trading/Buying all high end BILLS GU/Autos! ! !

Comments

• Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    Seth

Im interested in this one! Will you do a trade or only cash. LMK what your brother is looking for...basketball,
    football, baseball and golf.

Thanks
    kevin
  • Options
    Joe, thanks again for the cards. My bro collects football only, and just told me to see what he can get for it. He's a Mcnabb fan so if you have anything nice of him, or he would accept cash as well. I have someone else interested in it too so lmk.

Thanks
    Seth

Lets Go Buffalo!

Seth's Cards

• Options
    Seth

I have a few McNabb GU, probably my best card is from 2000 Playoff Preferred. It is a GU football card with
    a nice chunk of pigskin...three color and very used. It is graded a BGS 9. LMK if he is interested in that
    or I can list some others I have.

Thanks
    Kevin
  • Options
    How much cash would you be willing to offer? Also lmk what the other Mcnabb GU are.

Thanks
    Seth

Lets Go Buffalo!

Seth's Cards

• Options
    Ill put it this way, I couldn't offer you 81 for it, of course that was the first one sold and I can't see why
    it went that high. Most of my McNabb GU is in the 20-40 dollar range so we would be looking at trading
    several cards for the Willaims. LMK

Thanks
    Kevin