Home PCGS Set Registry Forum

Mexican Registry Set

I have been working on a 20th century Mexican Type Set for about the last 6 years.

The strategy I've used is to acquire each of the Type coins by Key or Semi Key date.

I would very much like to submit my collection to PCGS registry set program, but I don't know if PCGS offers the registry program for Mexican coins. I know they do Canadian but want to know if they would or are working on a program for our south of the border neighbors as well as our north of the border friends.

Can somebody please enlighten me as to what PCGS is or is planning to do for numismatic issues from Mexico.

Thank you

About Rare Coins
Mike

About Rare Coins
12562-B Central Ave
Chino, CA 91710
mike@gemcoins.net
www.gemcoins.net

Comments

• Steve27Steve27 Posts: 13,267 ✭✭✭
    My guess is that there are no plans for a Mexican Registry set, but the best way to get an answer is to post this question on the Q&A Forum.
    "It's far easier to fight for principles, than to live up to them." Adlai Stevenson
  • Ask PCGS onthe Q&A forum.
    They might create a new category if someone wants it and has the coins to submit to get it started.
    Since they've done it for others, why not.
  • StratStrat Posts: 612 ✭✭✭
    Mike,

Ask this question on the Q and A Forum, use the link below. Just ask board member HomerunHall.

Question & Answer Board

• coinkatcoinkat Posts: 22,721 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I asked this very question to HRH on the Q & A board months ago. I think it will happen eventually. The bottom line is that just gives you more time to buy before it happens. Take advantage of the time and do some serious hunting and don't limit your search to the 20th Century

Experience the World through Numismatics...it's more than you can imagine.

• XXXXXX Posts: 1,633 ✭✭✭
    Is anyone collecting the 100 Peso State coins? (In MS)? I have two sets going, One in PCGS holders (First 8) and the others in airtites. Kind of a cool set coming along.
  • No No NO!! A thousand times NO!!! I used to have a weakness for Libertads and silver pesos and I don't want to go back to those days, again. They were dark times for me. image