Home Q & A Forum

Registry Lunch

foodudefoodude Posts: 3,552 ✭✭✭
David,

Once again, BJ did a great job organizing the Registry lunch. For those that were not able to attend, can you briefly give some of the highlights?

Greg
Greg Allen Coins, LLC Show Schedule: https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/573044/our-show-schedule-updated-10-2-16 Authorized dealer for NGC, PCGS, CAC, and QA. Member of PNG, RTT (Founding Platinum Member), FUN, MSNS, and NCBA (formerly ICTA); Life Member of ANA and CSNS. NCBA Board member. "GA3" on CCE.

Comments

• homerunhallhomerunhall Posts: 2,498 ✭✭✭
    Hi Greg,

First we had some good food...a part of the Set Registry luncheons I always enjoy. And while eating a lot of us got to visit with one another and I got to meet some new people.

After lunch I presented the Set Registry awards to those winners who were in attendence.

We then had a 30 or 40 minute Q&A and general discussion that was informative for everyone, especially me.

I anyone ever has the chance to attend one of these luncheons I recommend the experience. There's serious collectors and lots of good people at the luncheons.

And as always, BJ did a fantastic job of coordinating everything.

Thanks to all who attended,

David