Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Fisk Basic Set

Just excited about starting another PSA set, thought I wouldpost a link to it.

Glen's Fisk Basic Set

Now to see if the link works!

Glen

Link works fine, so I finially learned to do it.

I just wanted to thank all the Nolan Ryan collectors out there, they inspired me to start a player set as well.

Comments

• Options
    Hi Glen,

Wow, you definitely going top shelf on the Fisk Basic set!! You got some nice pick-ups in there. If you need any raw Fisk's just let me know and I'll see what I can dig up in Mint or better condition.

Scott Jeanblanc
    jeanblanc@iconnect.net
    Ebay UserId: sjeanblanc
    -----------------------------------------
    Collecting improvements to my Nolan Ryan Basic set

• Options
    Scott,

Thanks for the offer, I am having trouble finding Mint raw 90's cards. I did not collect then and if anyone has some that look 10 quality I would be interested. Right now I have been picking up 10's from four-sharp-corners.

Thanks,

Glen
  • Options
    Kid4hof03Kid4hof03 Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glen,
    Nice stuff! The Ryan thread has inspired a few of us. I've been working hard on my Reggie and Gary Carter master sets.

Abe
    Collecting anything and everything relating to Roger Staubach
  • Options
    congrats glen,

wow, thats quite a "basic" set.

player collecting allows you to become familiar with so many different sets, i love it.

i happen to collect another well known catcher.

#1 RANKED JOHNNY BENCH MASTER SET (over 70 pics)

good luck, your friend, lee
  • Options
    VirtualizardVirtualizard Posts: 1,936 ✭✭
    Glen,

Nice start to your set. Over the past few years, I have decided to collect some player sets, something that I'd never have thought that I'd be interested in a few years ago. Collecting Player Sets, especially master sets that span several decades, allows for a nice type set of many oddball issues from that period. I have decided to do player sets that overlap somewhat and include cards from the entire 20th century (1900 up to 1990 - not really interested in doing any cards after that).

Are you looking for any raw cards? I might have some that you need.

JEB.
  • Options
    Just thought I would post my latest additions to my Fisk set. I just received some nice new PSA 10's for my Fisk set including some 1/1's on the 1985 & 1987 Donruss Black border cards.

Also received in some low pop 1980 & 1981 Topps cards in 10.

This has been such an enjoyable experience looking for Gem Mint cards. Normally I am looking for 1954 Topps in 7's.

I also added some comments why I chose to build this set, next will be pictures.

Just thought I would share with you because my wife just doen't appreciate it at all! image

Here is the Link,

Fisk Set Link