Ole Doctor Buck of the Popes of Hell

Comments

• Options
    IrishMikeIrishMike Posts: 7,738 ✭✭✭
    I think they caught the Tampa Bay Buc choke disease.image
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    Mike

The Phils suck, thats all it is to it. If you know anything about them you will know that they do this
    every year. Bowa is an idiot and Wade is even more of an idiot, making no moves before the trade
    dead line.

Now if you only had the balls to put up a pro team then you will be set, until you do that you shouldn't be
    talking about the 2002 world champs like that!

Thanks

Kevin
  • Options
    1420sports1420sports Posts: 3,473 ✭✭✭
    I think they caught the Tampa Bay Buc choke disease

Isn't that what the Fightin Irish caught?
    collecting various PSA and SGC cards
  • Options
    goose3goose3 Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭
    The Indians caught it too. Must be going around.
  • Options
    Kid4hof03Kid4hof03 Posts: 1,828 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can they please fire Bowa and Wade already?!
    Collecting anything and everything relating to Roger Staubach
  • Options
    let's see ...

ditto
    ditto
    ditto
    ditto

Go Eagles!
  • Options
    Bowa is not getting any more support from Ed Wade which is a shame. The team had lousy pitching from the start, too many strikeouts and a GM who seems to care about revenue and not getting a competitive team. It appears Bowa will be fired after the season and I will accept that only if Wade goes too - it is as much (if not more) his fault as Bowa's.
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    Can the Phils pitching suck anymore? I mean they have had some crappy rotations but this is just unreal! I mean
    come on Todd freaking Worell??? Cormier needs to go too. Man lets bring back Kruk, Dykstra and Lefty!

JS
  • Options
    Man lets bring back Kruk, Dykstra and Lefty!

Bowa could come off the bench and when Luzinski is done cooking he could pinch hit.
  • Options
    Kid4hof03Kid4hof03 Posts: 1,828 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's actually Tim Worrell, Ed Wade would have been fired by now if he had signed Todd.
    Collecting anything and everything relating to Roger Staubach
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Phillies will be back next year and in contention. They have had a lot of key injuries. They have a lot of good pitching talent in the minors waiting to come up. I don't think Bowa is a lock to get fired - I think there is a decent chance he'll be back. Except for 1980, the Phillies have been breaking my heart for many years, so doing it again this year is certainly nothing new.