Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

For sale here, mix of coins

This is the first of two installments of coins I'm going to be selling over the next few weeks. I hope you find some coins here that will interest you. Shipping price is included in the item price. Thank you everyone for looking! image

1942 Jefferson Nickel Type 1: PCGS PR65
A nice proof coin type for the jefferson series. The picture, though, does diminish one noticeable distraction on the face. It is a spot below the cheek. Otherwise, the coin has good reflectivity and even a bit of mild color. While the silver proofs get dipped often, nickels are harder to dip well. So this is a great original piece to own. $100

1819/8 Bust Half o-104: ANACS VF Details Net F Scratched
This is a great way to get an affordable overdate coin from the classic era. It doesn't have the washed out cleaned look that many halves of this era have. The holder says scratched but I think they are a little harsh. There are light scratches on the left obverse field but they aren't all that out of place and are obscured by the patina. Hard to say that if it was resubmitted it would be ignored. In any case, this is a nice coin and an affordable type. $75

Comments