Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Buying Common-Date PCGS Morgans

Buying all plain white coins with no spots or other distractions. Will negotiate on PQ+ coins. Will provide immediate payment and no-nonsense deals. See eBay feedback in link below; many more references can be provided.

PCGS MS65DMPL----$435
PCGS MS66 ------------$275
PCGS MS66DMPL----$750
PCGS MS67-------------$750
PCGS MS68-------------$2,500

PM, e-mail kyle@showoffcoin.com, or call (702) 812-1380.

Thanks and have a great day!

Kyle

Comments

• Options
    K6AZK6AZ Posts: 9,295
    Kyle, are these figures correct? For common 65s 40% back of bid?
  • Options
    RNCHSNRNCHSN Posts: 2,609 ✭✭✭
    I'm a buyer at those prices too!!!!!!!image
  • Options
    BAJJERFANBAJJERFAN Posts: 30,994 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DITTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
  • Options
    These figures are correct considering they are for sight-unseen coins. I have no problem paying (a lot) more for premium quality pieces.

Kyle
  • Options
    PQpeacePQpeace Posts: 4,799 ✭✭✭

Larry Shapiro Rare Coins - LSRC
    POB 854
    Temecula CA 92593
    310-541-7222 office
    310-710-2869 cell
    www.LSRarecoins.com
    Larry@LSRarecoins.com

PCGS Las Vegas June 24-26
    Baltimore July 14-17
    Chicago August 11-15
  • Options
    Don't you guys have any respect for the person that posted this message?? This is no differnent than being at a coin show. Kyle made an offer to buy some coins, and I don't think it is fair to jump in and make him sound like he is not paying enough. If you want to advertise to buy coins here I would do it on your own thread and not get in the middle of another persons deal. This is just common sense. I mmagine if you were at a coin show and overheard a dealer making an offer to buy a coin from someone. Would you speak up and offer more?? I doubt it, it is just not the thing to do.

Jay
  • Options
    I like Kyle,so I added a smiley face....
    just trying to help..

Larry image
    POB 854
    Temecula CA 92593
    310-541-7222 office
    310-710-2869 cell
    www.LSRarecoins.com
    Larry@LSRarecoins.com

Baltimore July 14-17
    Chicago August 11-15
  • Options
    rkfishrkfish Posts: 2,617 ✭✭✭
    Don't you guys have any respect for the person that posted this message?? This is no differnent than being at a coin show. Kyle made an offer to buy some coins, and I don't think it is fair to jump in and make him sound like he is not paying enough. If you want to advertise to buy coins here I would do it on your own thread and not get in the middle of another persons deal. This is just common sense. I mmagine if you were at a coin show and overheard a dealer making an offer to buy a coin from someone. Would you speak up and offer more?? I doubt it, it is just not the thing to do.

I agree..........I think we all know Kyle well enough that if the coin is ALL THERE he'll step up !!
    Steve

Check out my PQ selection of Morgan & Peace Dollars, and more at:
    WWW.PQDOLLARS.COM or WWW.GILBERTCOINS.COM
  • Options
    Thanks Steve for keeping me in line.
    Just another reason I keep you around image
    Larry
    POB 854
    Temecula CA 92593
    310-541-7222 office
    310-710-2869 cell
    www.LSRarecoins.com
    Larry@LSRarecoins.com

Baltimore July 14-17
    Chicago August 11-15
  • Options
    StuartStuart Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like to cast my vote for Kyle Knapp for President!! image I know that he's honest and fair minded!!

Stuart

Collect 18th & 19th Century US Type Coins, Silver Dollars, $20 Gold Double Eagles and World Crowns & Talers with High Eye Appeal

"Luck is what happens when Preparation meets Opportunity"
  • Options
    stmanstman Posts: 11,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This BST board is becoming more of a chat board than anything. Never understood why so many folks need to reply in someone's ad.
    It keeps all the other threads at the bottom. But I guess that's the point sometimes. I'm not saying in this one but others. Same people always chatting in their favorite dealers Thread. Just send them some flowers!!!!

Yes I know I just did the same thingimage but I normally don't and didn't want to start a thread.
    Please... Save The Stories, Just Answer My Questions, And Tell Me How Much!!!!!
  • Options
    K6AZK6AZ Posts: 9,295

<< <i>Don't you guys have any respect for the person that posted this message?? This is no differnent than being at a coin show. Kyle made an offer to buy some coins, and I don't think it is fair to jump in and make him sound like he is not paying enough. If you want to advertise to buy coins here I would do it on your own thread and not get in the middle of another persons deal. This is just common sense. I mmagine if you were at a coin show and overheard a dealer making an offer to buy a coin from someone. Would you speak up and offer more?? I doubt it, it is just not the thing to do.

Jay >>

I don't know if you are speaking of me or others, but if someone posts something here and I have a question, I'll ask. When I first saw this I thought it was a typo on Kyle's part.
  • Options
    RNCHSNRNCHSN Posts: 2,609 ✭✭✭
    We all like Kyle here and are just poking a little fun at him....

I never have problems (buying or selling) with him!