Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Successful Kellogg's crossovers

Submission number is 4199473
Zip is 73132

Went 3 for 3!

The Killebrew PSA-10 was an SGC-98. A one of one either way. It was the highest SGC 1971 Kellogg's card ever graded.
The Alou and Rose were GAI 8's.

Killebrew will sure help the ole Master Set!

Strong buyer of 1970 Kelloggs Football & 1971 Kelloggs Baseball and Football. Please help me find cards!
I have a few hundred extra PSA graded 1971 Kellogg's cards. E-mail for price list. Looking for 1970 Topps Supers in PSA 9 too.

Comments

• Options
    qualitycardsqualitycards Posts: 2,811 ✭✭✭
    GALVESTON - Were these 3 in the prior holders or did you crack them out and submit?
    GALVESTON's Submission ...jay
  • Options
    They were in the holders. My thinking was that if the Killebrew didn't cross, I would have to sell it. Couldn't buy it as a SGC 98 and then sell it as a PSA 9. Since I was sending in the Killebrew, I went ahead and sent in the other two. That Alou variation is rare.
    Strong buyer of 1970 Kelloggs Football & 1971 Kelloggs Baseball and Football. Please help me find cards!
    I have a few hundred extra PSA graded 1971 Kellogg's cards. E-mail for price list. Looking for 1970 Topps Supers in PSA 9 too.
  • Options
    Mick...

Congrats on the 10 pounder'...

Larry
    I LOVE FANCY CURRENCY, pretty girls, Disney Dollars, pretty girls, MPC's, ..did I mention pretty girls???

email....emards4457@msn.com

CHEERS!!