Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Posting images in the set registry

Is there a limit in the size of the image you add?

I added a card the other day with an image and usually it only takes a matter of hours to get the card updated in my set.
However, it's been 2 days already and it hasn't popped up. It shows up when I go to edit the set however.

I went ahead and edited the set and removed the image. We'll see if that does anything....

Comments

• Options
    AknotAknot Posts: 1,196 ✭✭
    I believe they are "revamping" the registry. So this may be a side effect of it. I asked for some additions to a set but am in no hurry becasue they are workng on improving the system.
  • Options
    mikeschmidtmikeschmidt Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭
    I think the limit is 80 or 100k. If it is too big, when you try to upload it, it will say "you're an idiot - your damn picture is too big" - or perhaps something less aggressive, but with the same meaning. So your picture likely is not the problem.
    I am actively buying MIKE SCHMIDT gem mint baseball cards. Also looking for any 19th century cabinets of Philadephia Nationals. Please PM with additional details.
  • Options
    dudedude Posts: 1,454 ✭✭
    I'm pretty sure it's 100K.
  • Options
    BasiloneBasilone Posts: 2,492 ✭✭

100K.

• Options
    Ive added scans to a couple of my movie card sets in the last couple of days and it has taken about two days for them to appear. (And I did get a couple of the "idiot" notes as well image). The ones I did last night have not appeared yet, but I would expect them to by tonight or tomorrow.

Keith