Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Turn around times as of late ?(modern order)

Just curious if I need to wait the ful 35 Bus days or what.

James
x

Comments

• Options
    i am about ten days away from the deadline right now, so it looks like you will get close to waiting the full time if nothing else.
    LOS ANGELES LAKERS BASKETBALL
    OKLAHOMA SOONERS FOOTBALL
    LOS ANGELES DODGERS BASEBALL
    NEW YORK RANGERS HOCKEY
    DETRIOT LIONS FOOTBALL
    OKLAHOMA SOONERS BASKETBALL
  • Options
    packCollectorpackCollector Posts: 2,786 ✭✭✭
    if it's not oddball stuff it should be quick . i had a few within 10 days. If you have oddballs then sit back grab a beer and watch a few games and forget about your cards
  • Options
    I just had one turn around in 7 days, not including return shipping which took another 4 days. Currently have one out, and it is up to 11 days.
  • Options
    TipemTipem Posts: 881

I would say that your wait will be a little longer due to the influx of cards that were submitted at the national.I am sitting on 16 days with the cards that I submitted at the national.

Vic
    Please be kind to me. Even though I'm now a former postal employee, I'm still capable of snapping at any time.
  • Options
    I left three orders at the National. I have now received two of them back. Both pretty small, one was a three card crossover that I mentioned on the other thread. Still waiting on the larger order.
    Strong buyer of 1970 Kelloggs Football & 1971 Kelloggs Baseball and Football. Please help me find cards!
    I have a few hundred extra PSA graded 1971 Kellogg's cards. E-mail for price list. Looking for 1970 Topps Supers in PSA 9 too.
  • Options
    KremsKrems Posts: 347 ✭✭
    I sent in a modern bulk order that took about a week. They were received on July 29 and grades were posted on August 5.
  • Options
    boggs301012boggs301012 Posts: 1,135 ✭✭
    Mine was recoieved 07/26 I think when you die you can either understand the meaning of life or how PSA decides what cards are graded in what order. Hmmm which will I choose?

James

And tx for the replys
    x
  • Options
    packCollectorpackCollector Posts: 2,786 ✭✭✭
    James , I am going to go out on a linb and guess you have a lot of oddball boggs stuff in that invoice causing the delay. am I right?