Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Show me your potty dollars!

So do any of you own any of these wonderfully modified dollars? I saw one in a pci holder posted some time ago. Show me some more if you've got em!

And for the record, no I do NOT have a fettish....! image

Comments

• Options
    lathmachlathmach Posts: 4,720
    I don't have any.
    I've thought of getting a couple of those Chinese made fake Trade Dollars and trying my hand at making one though.

Ray
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,243 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's one, smack dab in the center.

I think somebody posted a Potty Dollar in a PCI slab, on my "whatzit" thread.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    topstuftopstuf Posts: 14,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have an altered large cent that I'm......dyin.....to post.

BUT.....it is XXX rated so I can't.

Can I?

• Options
    An XXX-rated large cent? Surely it can't be THAT bad. Is it one of those one where they changed the E in CENT to a U? I have one of those on the back of my vest (but it's sewn on with the obverse out). What can be worse than one of those Flying Eagle/Penis cents?

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    braddickbraddick Posts: 23,228 ✭✭✭✭✭

peacockcoins

• Options
    Thanks. That's the one.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file