Home Sports Talk
Options

Ok I need to know how many Wolverine and Buckeye fans are on this forum!

Sign in and be proud....GO AMAZING BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    Buckeye Hater here... and yes each year I do cheer for the blue 'n' gold!

WEST VIRGINIA MOUNTAINEERS BABAAAYYYYYY!
    http://www.kardkollector.cjb.net/

Amos Zereoue ('99 RC - Steelers/Raiders)
    Avon Cobourne ('03 RC - Lions)
    Quincy Wilson ('04 RC - Falcons)
  • Options
    M GO BLOW!

YEAH BUCKEYES! image
  • Options
    choosing between the Buckeyes and the Wolverines is like choosing between syphillis and chlamydia
  • Options
    dirtmonkeydirtmonkey Posts: 3,048 ✭✭
    Go Wolverines image

I usually get to make it to a game or two every year. Missed last year though. Is no better school or stadium for tradition.
  • Options
    goose3goose3 Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭
    GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!

M GO BLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    no ones a bucks fan. LOL
    I'm sure they are all still living in that day where clarret lead them to beating the canes. And that was barely. Good luck making the rose this year....you won't stand a chance.
    as for the wolves....They havent had anything to look forward to since woodson left.
    why do they bother hitting the field?
    Real recognize REAL
  • Options
    WOLVERINES!!!!!!!!!!!!

- Red Dawn image
  • Options
    dirtmonkeydirtmonkey Posts: 3,048 ✭✭
    I'm sure they are all still living in that day where clarret lead them to beating the canes. And that was barely.

Well as I recall, a win is a win no matter how close. Miami still lost. Further, as an FSU fan you should know that close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades, not field goals (WIDE RIGHT!!!).

as for the wolves....They havent had anything to look forward to since woodson left.

Michigans record (37-13) since 2000 is almost identical to FSU's (38-14), yet Michigan plays in a conference that's much tougher than the ACC. To me, that translates into the fact that Michigan has been a better football team than FSU for the last four years. So if Michigan has had nothing to look forward to, then your head must have been in the dumpster for the last four years...
  • Options
    Michigan fan here....Buckeyes blow a goat!
  • Options
    Ohio State.37 <
    Michigan....21

Final

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
  • Options
    where did Troy Smith come from?? man that guy is fun to watch. has he been the tOSU qb the entire season?
  • Options
    goose3goose3 Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭

<< <i>where did Troy Smith come from?? man that guy is fun to watch. has he been the tOSU qb the entire season? >>

nope, he started out at #2 man but the #1 man got "injured".

Hell, Troy SMith isn't half as fun to watch as Teddy Ginn!! That boy is FAST!!!!

Beating UM makes the entire season worthwhile!! image
  • Options
    It's tough to be a Wolverine today but I'll show my face here none the less.

Michigan played like cr@p. Ohio State played their best game of the year. I'm very disappointed.

-KHayse
  • Options
    A bit late, but I'm a proud Wolverine fan. They sucked it up big time today, and I certainly hope they play 200 times better than they did today when they face Cal in Pasadena.

Go Blue!!!