Home Sports Talk
Options

Colorado Rockies and Stats.

Look at Burnitz's stats for this year as compared to recent seasons. What would Bonds' stats. look like if he played there?
Wise men learn more from fools than fools learn from the wise.

Comments

• Options
    The same! Jeff Kent was putting up similar numbers in his last year for SF and it didn't slow Bonds down too much. image

Scott
    Registry Sets:
    T-205 Gold PSA 4 & up
    1967 Topps BB PSA 8 & up
    1975 Topps BB PSA 9 & up
    1959 Topps FB PSA 8 & up
    1976 Topps FB PSA 9 & up
    1981 Topps FB PSA 10
    1976-77 Topps BK PSA 9 & up
    1988-89 Fleer BK PSA 10
    3,000 Hit Club RC PSA 5 & Up

My Sets
  • Options
    The same. He'd still get walked a ridiculous amount of times, and it's not like SBC is a pitcher's ballpark.
  • Options
    SBC is definitely a pitchers ballpark.
  • Options

<< <i>SBC is definitely a pitchers ballpark. >>

I misspoke. The park's built for Bonds. 309 down the right-field line for a pull-lefty, that's heaven.
  • Options
    Actually, based on the responses so far, it appears that I really didn't get my point across. I shouldn't have mentioned Bonds at all. I just meant that this ballpark seems to seriously inflate players' stats. Case in point is Burnitz, who had seemed to be over the hill and is now having a phenomenal year.
    Wise men learn more from fools than fools learn from the wise.

• Options

<< <i>Actually, based on the responses so far, it appears that I really didn't get my point across. I shouldn't have mentioned Bonds at all. I just meant that this ballpark seems to seriously inflate players' stats. Case in point is Burnitz, who had seemed to be over the hill and is now having a phenomenal year. >>

It's long been known that Coors inflates a hitters numbers.
  • Options
    Nothing profound - Burnitz has fun there. Home and away stats
    About the only time this ever got heavily discussed was when Helton was flirting with .400

Brian
  • Options
    Take a look at all their hitter's splits. The only players who puts up consistant numbers on the road and at Coors is Helton. "Big" numbers, that is. Johnson and Greene are hacks no matter where they're playing.

Castilla's average drops nearly 150 points on the road.