Home Sports Talk
Options

Bonds goes deep twice tonight! Simply awesome!

See, that's what happens when someone has the balls to pitch to the guy. Just think, he would probably have around 40 home runs right now if he had even HALF of the 150 or so walks he has this year already. I'm serious. How can you argue that?

Pitch to him at least half of those walks, and you know he would have more homers, RBI's, and maybe even a better avg.

NL MVP: Barry Bonds ( again ). Rolen and Pujols will steal each others votes, and the MVP will go to Mr.Bonds again.

TheRoach

7 MVP awards, the single season HR record, career walks record, single season walks record, 700HR/500SB, and two batting titles near 40 years old. How can one argue that those aren't stats of the greatest to ever play the game??? All this and there is still more to come!!!! Bonds:2005 NL MVP. Or are you going to doubt him again?

Comments

• Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    Pujols stole the show tonight with 4 straight years of 30 homers or more. Never been done before, not even
    Bonds. If the Giants aren't close to getting into the playoffs at the ends of the season, I can't see how you
    can't give it to either Rolen or Pujols....I would also mention Thome in any MVP debate.

Kevin
  • Options

<< <i>Pujols stole the show tonight with 4 straight years of 30 homers or more. Never been done before, not even
    Bonds.
    Kevin >>

Kevin,
    What are you saying here??
    Ole Doctor Buck of the Popes of Hell

• Options
    pandrewspandrews Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭
    errr... actually, i think quite a few people have hit 30+ several years in a row.. I think Jimmie Foxx did it 12 or 13 years in a row..
    ·p_A·
  • Options
    Pujols is the first to do it in his first four seasons.