Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

check this guy out and tell me what you think

www.aaacoins.net

its where i found my 1853 in high grade. he kinda advised me to pass on the gold coin since i was real iffy if i wanted a nother one. i told him how i liked large and half centers and he lead me to the 1853. what you think? i think its a good guy and he is reasonble since you talk him down on some of the prices
Founder of the NDCCA. *WAM Count : 025. *NDCCA Database Count : 2,610. *You suck 6/24/10. <3 In memory of Tiggar 5/21/1994 - 5/28/2010 <3

Comments

• Options

atarian,

I have never dealt with him personally and know very little about the company. With any company just make sure to check them out beforehand. Get references and feel comfortable before ever completing the first transaction.

Good luck,
    Louis
  • Options
    ddbirdddbird Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭
    Link

I think he looks alittle tipsy...
  • Options
    atarianatarian Posts: 3,116
    Quite a few of my AOL coin people have used him and recieved nice items and some bonuses at times. i was just wondering how his prices were ( compared to what you all know about the market),
    Founder of the NDCCA. *WAM Count : 025. *NDCCA Database Count : 2,610. *You suck 6/24/10. <3 In memory of Tiggar 5/21/1994 - 5/28/2010 <3
  • Options
    GeminiGemini Posts: 3,085

<< <i>Link

I think he looks alittle tipsy... >>

At least he could fake it for the photo and make like he is hard at work reading a book like Bluemoon.image
    A thing of beauty is a joy for ever
  • Options
    GooberGoober Posts: 980 ✭✭✭
    Looks like a weekend warrior, possibly a great guy, but it seem like the description doesn't fit the photos.
    Prost!

Why step over the dollar to get to the cent? Because it's a 55DDO.
  • Options
    ibzman350ibzman350 Posts: 5,315
    for someone ready to spend a $1,000,000 to buy coins his inventory is a little slim.

I think that's unusual only IMHO.

Herb
    Remember it's not how you pick your nose that matters, it's where you put the boogers.
    imageimageimage

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file