Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

need help/pic of FL on Franklin 1/2, also should i sell rolls or open for PCGS grading, i received a

Hello all, I just bought a bunch of rolls from this older guy that just wanted to get rid of all his old rolls that have been laying around his closet now for over 25 years and before that his dads closet. a lot of 40's, 50's, 60's of cent, dimes, quarter and halfs. Does any one have a pic of the FL on a Half and maybe a FB on the old silver dimes.

What you all think i should try selling them on Ebay as is all sealed in rolls with that old brown tape or open them up for PCGS MS riches?? Thank you all for your time David

Comments

• Options
    nwcsnwcs Posts: 13,387 ✭✭✭
    Myself, I would open them and then sell rolls on ebay of what you don't want. Just be sure not to say they're unsearched or original rolls. image
  • Options
    LucyBopLucyBop Posts: 14,004 ✭✭✭
    Slam Dunk FBL!

imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
    "I want a real cool Kitty from Hepcat City, to stay in step with me" - Bill Carter
  • Options
    imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
    "I want a real cool Kitty from Hepcat City, to stay in step with me" - Bill Carter
  • Options
    THANKS, are 1959, 1960, 1962, 1963 FL halfs worth a lot?
  • Options
    a 62 and a 63 FBL Frankie can be worth well over 1k if found in a ms65fbl.....

these coins even in ms64fbl will be quick sellers as both years, 62 and 63 p mints are tough finds in FBL....
    imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
  • Options
    Well boop looks like none of them are Fl except for 3 of the 1960. but the others 59,62,63,63d are very nice im thinking MS65,66 and maybe MS67... but i know very little of 1/2 grading what are the keys spots to look at?? thanks for your help

• Options
    ttt

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file