Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

1926d ms67 Buffalo Nickel image

I maybe asking a little too much from the board members but would anyone have an image of the 1926dms67 pop1 Buff? Tom MCcarroll would have one but no so sure how often he frequence this board.
A collector of high grade TONED BUFFALO NICKELS ,working on a PCGS REGISTRY SET.

Comments

• Options
    ShamikaShamika Posts: 18,761 ✭✭✭✭
    Give me a few minutes to scan mine and I'll post it.

Buyer and seller of vintage coin boards!
  • Options
    PSYCH!

• Options
    jomjom Posts: 3,390 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll go scan the TWO that I have in my closet. Give me a sec.....

Oops! Sorry...I accidently dropped one down the drain into the garbage disposal while it was on and the other rolled down the driveway just in time to get run over by a kid driving a "Big Wheel". They are both VF now. Oh well...

jom
  • Options

<< <i>I accidently dropped one down the drain into the garbage disposal while it was on and the other rolled down the driveway just in time to get run over by a kid driving a "Big Wheel". >>

• Options
    caitlincaitlin Posts: 858 ✭✭✭
    You guys are too funny, HA HA
    A collector of high grade TONED BUFFALO NICKELS ,working on a PCGS REGISTRY SET.
  • Options

<< <i>You guys are too funny, HA HA >>

You think so? Wait until you hear my REALLY GOOD material.

Sorry but I just couldn't help it. I just don't have any 26-D 67s laying around to photo. If I had one I'd take the picture immediately. image

jom
  • Options
    Pity bump. image
  • Options
    LincolnCentManLincolnCentMan Posts: 5,347 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm almost tempted to go grab a few e-bay images, do some splicing and show you one that I "made." ...but that would be too much trouble.

David
  • Options

<< <i>I maybe asking a little too much from the board members but would anyone have an image of the 1926dms67 pop1 Buff? Tom MCcarroll would have one but no so sure how often he frequence this board. >>

I think we've tortured Caitlin enough here. image I guess what you are asking is if any of the board members here own the 26-D in 7. Did McCarroll sell the coin recently? I don't think McCarrol posts here so why not ask if a member here knows Tom so you could ask him for a pic?

jom

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file