Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways

2nd COIN Givaway ---- EARLY AUGUST 2004. ****WIN A FREE COIN**** WINNER ANNOUNCED!

DO YOU WANT TO WIN A FREE COIN?

This is the second FREE coin giveaway we are running. We are planning on keeping this contest running twice a month as long as there are donations to keep it running. I still need more coin donations to keep this thing running so if you have a few extra coins laying around that you can spare please e-mail or private message me that you have something to donate to the contest. I am not sure what the prize will be as of now.... and it is more fun to keep you guessing anyways. image

So what are you waiting for? Look at the clue and enter for a chance to win a free coin.

ANSWER THE QUESTIONS LISTED BELOW
A lot of you guys got it last week so this one should make you think a little harder.... image
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What does the mintmark D stand for? (2 Answers)
where is that mint located? (STATE)
Was the mintmark D ever used on gold coins?
If so what dates were the gold coins made from?

If you know the answers to the questions above...

You may win a free coin... please e-mail you answer to gavitpltw@yahoo.com, all answers must be complete. A winner will be chosen randomly by a computer program. The winner will recieve some sort of numistmatic meterial "most likely a coin(s)"

Your e-mail address will not be sold to anyone. this is simply a fun contest that I thought I would do.

In the event that you are chosen as the winner, I will send you an e-mail asking for your name and address and the coin will be shipped within 5 days of recieving that information. The winner only has 72 hours to respond otherwise the coin will be offered to runner-up participant.

CONTEST is open to everyone, only U.S. residence living in the cont. U.S. may receive the prize.

CONTEST ENDS AUGUST 16, 2004

SEND entries by clicking here HERE

Good Luck, and have fun! image

Thanks,

-Greg Ullstam
GOD BLESS AMERICA!

E-mail GRU Coins

Comments

• First let me start off by saying sorry it took me so long to get the results up.... I was having some busissness issues and family issues I had to deal with...

So enough with the chit chat....

The winner is.....

john combs

Please send me a private message with your address so I can send your package out ASAP.

The prize is some various cents that were donated to the contest.

Please look at our new giveaway for the 2nd half of August.

We can always use more donations.

Thanks,

-Greg Ullstam
    GOD BLESS AMERICA!

E-mail GRU Coins