Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

I want to buy the PSA GEM MINT 10 Gretzky Rookie OPC.............

I am serious. I have the appropriate funds available to purchase this card. Can someone please email me with the contact info on who is the owner of the one and only PSA 10 GEM MINT GRETZKY ROOKIE. I have just sold one of my Dodge Vipers and the money is going toward this card. EMAIL = PATRICK@CYBERIMPORTS.NET

Thanks everyone.

Patrick Mullins.

Comments

• Options
    VirtualizardVirtualizard Posts: 1,936 ✭✭
    Patrick,

What makes you believe that the owner of this card would be willing to sell?

Ship one of your other Vipers to me, and I'll let you know who owns the card. image

JEB.
  • Options
    I wonder if a PSA 10 OPC Gretzky RC could help you pick up chicks?

• Options
    I dont even know if the card is for sale, but I would like to give it a shot....

pick up chicks lol!
  • Options
    I am also interested in buying unopened 79-80 opc hockey boxes...anybody know anyone who has them?
  • Options
    BBCExchange.com is one of the most reputable pack dealers.

Here's their website, linked to Hockey stuff:

Hockey Stuff

You could also try the BBCKid, he's a reputable dealer of wax and he has some good stuff.

Good luck,

-Ian
  • Options
    Here's BBCKid's hockey stuff. No '79-'80 OPC listed, but I'm pretty sure he has some. Shoot him an e-Mail, he'll work with you.

-Ian
  • Options
    Ricabonni,

That Kate Christiensen is flat out hot. I always enjoy seeing you post so I can see that picture of her.

BOB
  • Options
    Ricabonni,

Seeing that got me thinking so I went on the Mercury site and on there they have a 10 minute video "a day in the life of Kayte Christensen". I don't know how to do links so check it out.

BOB
  • Options
    Bob,

Thanks! image

-Ian