Home World & Ancient Coins Forum

Does PCGS grade these?

Thanks, John
Check out my coin site
myurl

Comments

• 1jester1jester Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭
    Yes, I do believe so. Nice example, by the way!

imageimageimage
    .....GOD

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." -Luke 11:9

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." -Deut. 6:4-5

"For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; He will save us." -Isaiah 33:22
  • AethelredAethelred Posts: 9,288 ✭✭✭
    They do!
    If you are in the Western North Carolina area, please consider visiting our coin shop:

WNC Coins, LLC
    1987-C Hendersonville Road
    Asheville, NC 28803

wnccoins.com
  • I don't see any coin numbers for them, how do I submit them?
    BTW they are 2 different coins, not front and back.
    John
    Check out my coin site
    myurl
  • 1jester1jester Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭
    I don't know what the PCGS code numbers for them are, but they are 8 reales pieces, from Mexico, also known as pieces of 8, or pillar dollars (for the earlier versions).

imageimageimage
    .....GOD

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." -Luke 11:9

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." -Deut. 6:4-5

"For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; He will save us." -Isaiah 33:22
  • Conder101Conder101 Posts: 10,536
    Ignore the PCGS coin numbers, you don't have to include them on the submission form. PCGS will add them (If they even have numbers for those.)
  • That is a couple of neat coins there.
    So many coins, so little money!
    Ebay name: bhil3