Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

TR website sold?

Someone told me the TR website was sold?

Comments

• Options

yeah, sold to some 15 year old kid
  • Options
    Is that even possible? You cannot enter into a legal binding contract with someone under 18. Can you?

I mean trading cards is one thing but a sale of a website like that is alot different.
  • Options

sports 'n cards was the name of "site" that bought TR, I believe
  • Options

<< <i>sports 'n cards was the name of "site" that bought TR, I believe >>

Correct.
  • Options

it's reported that jsa sold it for $3.72 and a new pair of panties cause his old ones got in a bunch
  • Options

<< <i>it's reported that jsa sold it for $3.72 and a new pair of panties cause his old ones got in a bunch >>

LMAO
  • Options
    lol@your sig goodforshoe.
    Who cares TR is a crock site anyways. You have to give them like 50 references and they all have to check out. Then they run a background check on you. Then make you take a piss test, then you can finally get in on a waiting list of 500 who will be selected 2 members a month to get in.
    It's not even worth it.
    lol
    Real recognize REAL
  • Options

<< <i>Who cares TR is a crock site anyways. You have to give them like 50 references and they all have to check out. Then they run a background check on you. Then make you take a piss test, then you can finally get in on a waiting list of 500 who will be selected 2 members a month to get in. >>

Atleast it was a safe site, now its not going to be worth being a member. The mods dont even do ref. checks before you join. No offence but unless you have something to hide its worth the wait. TR was one of the best sites on the whole internet hands down, and it will be a shame to see it go. As for SNC (who?) they will have the best site to ruin, I hope all TR haters are happy b/c you got it the best way now. NO TR to compete with, it should be easy for other sites to become popular now.

R.I.P. TR as we knew it.

imageimageimageimage
    Tradelist

ebay id: pistonsnut3
  • Options
    oh well i guess the people who ran it sold out and took some money for it. hah! Figures...Maybe they can get people to sign up now. And sometimes they dont even get back to you! I applied with 10 refs and they never got back to me..
    Real recognize REAL
  • Options

jsa made out like a bandit!!! all you losers who were mods, wrote articles, made logos, helped with the site design, etc. for free played right into his evil plan. you all donated hours of your time to make TR what it was thinking you were doing it for the sake of making a safe trading place but you were just building up jsa's retirement fund. all it took was a few bills for him to throw you all out on your rears. might as well nickname him kobe cause he messed yall over bigtime.
  • Options
    Wonder if he'll let the companies know so they can stop sending him free boxes.
  • Options

all who think he will raise your hands. that's what I thought lol
  • Options

you can't say you weren't warned. the signs were there. ray charles could have seen that this guy was a no good greed-filled goon. I mean, when he started selling the good cards he got from his "free product review boxes" on ebay rather than using them as prizes...that should have told you something
  • Options

<< <i>you can't say you weren't warned. the signs were there. ray charles could have seen that this guy was a no good greed-filled goon. I mean, when he started selling the good cards he got from his "free product review boxes" on ebay rather than using them as prizes...that should have told you something >>

That's cold about Ray Charles.
  • Options

<< <i>Atleast it was a safe site, now its not going to be worth being a member. The mods dont even do ref. checks before you join. No offence but unless you have something to hide its worth the wait. TR was one of the best sites on the whole internet hands down, and it will be a shame to see it go. As for SNC (who?) they will have the best site to ruin, I hope all TR haters are happy b/c you got it the best way now. NO TR to compete with, it should be easy for other sites to become popular now.

R.I.P. TR as we knew it.

imageimageimageimage >>

That's the problem with sites. People always TRYING to compete instead of constantly focusing on constantly improving their own sites. HI has never been in "competition" with any site. We do what we do and let other sites do what they do. And your statement "easy for other sites to become popular now"... sites have already been popular. The Bench, HI, Cardtradingfools, SCF, etc. have already been popular. And about Phil (SNC), he's PM'd me on HI and hit me up AIM a few times and seem like a dedicated person. He was trying to do a merger (forums) with HI, but we didn't see it in our best interest. If you loved TR, just talk to Phil and speak your peace on how the site was and what you think shouldn't be changed. From my talks with him, he seems to be a reasonable person.
  • Options
    How much was the site sold for?
    WANTED:

ALL GOOD ROOKIE CARDS FROM ANY SPORT!!!

REF: DPSPORTS, SPEEDMASTER, nascar20, McDee(x2), Epag, Bradley25, Duncangal, Representcards, Drew(x2), Ahares(x2), Kenny(x2), 8kobe, jrrcrum, vittleboy, Remster, swides, robdemkis, LJMAYA, IversonMiles, BlackbirdXXX,RichyPF32
  • Options
    probably very little, I think people are probably talkin a bit crazy about amounts
    http://www.freewebs.com/hermessportscards/

purchased from Ref: thematrix31, zbarr, xxchamp34xx, baljitgill, qyntelwoods24,joebenson, joestalin
  • Options

<< <i>How much was the site sold for? >>

in the tr chat i said 160 and phill said i was thousands off image
  • Options
    no HI is a crock of sh*t to. They banned me because I gave them a fake address when i signed up. LOL
    like im giving my address to a site i'm not even planning on trading on. I just planned on talking hobby. so be it...
    Real recognize REAL
  • Options

<< <i>no HI is a crock of sh*t to. They banned me because I gave them a fake address when i signed up. LOL
    like im giving my address to a site i'm not even planning on trading on. I just planned on talking hobby. so be it... >>

Shame on us!
  • Options

I think T1Mac is banned from everywhere except the hospital and police station.
  • Options
    hah...
    Real recognize REAL