Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

My "finds" yesterday in Lancaster, PA

goose3goose3 Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭
went to "RANDALL'S". You've probably seen his stuff on ebay. Went there with my uncle since we were out there on vacation for a few days. Pretty nice guy to talk to. I picked up 3 lincoln cent whitman folders for my boy and a capital type holder with a 1967 Mint set in it. The set contained this coin. Also has smoe color on the reverse. Sorry for the dark pic, the color is kinda like a dark reddish brown

I also picked up a 1964 Mint set in a small plastic hinged box. The coins are housed in a black piece of cardboard. The dime and quarter are colored very similarly as is the half, but not as much.

Since I am not into this kind o stuff I may have to lug it with me to Pittsburgh and hit one of you toneheads up on a trade for something like a 70s small date cent.image

Comments

• Options
    MadMartyMadMarty Posts: 16,697 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Since I am not into this kind o stuff I may have to lug it with me to Pittsburgh and hit one of you toneheads up on a trade for something like a 70s small date cent. >>

Not me! I'm not into toners, the last batch of toners I had Russ talked me into dipping! He told me toned coins don't bring a premum!!
    It is not exactly cheating, I prefer to consider it creative problem solving!!!

• Options
    DHeathDHeath Posts: 8,472 ✭✭✭
    I'm in Manheim pretty regularly. I'll have to pay a visit myself. image Sounds like fun. Lancaster's 5 minutes away.
    Developing theory is what we are meant to do as academic researchers
    and it sets us apart from practitioners and consultants. Gregor
  • Options
    jdimmickjdimmick Posts: 9,604 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Randall,

When I used to visit up that way, I would stop in quite often. Very nice guy, but talk about super hyper!
  • Options
    goose3goose3 Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Randall,

When I used to visit up that way, I would stop in quite often. Very nice guy, but talk about super hyper! >>

hyper as in can't stand still? or talking smack about his coins?

• Options
    So, where is this place located?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file