Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

A huge THANK YOU to the KING!

Yesterday i received the hugest buggle mailer i've ever seen in my life. Inside was 16 Ozzie Smith PSA cards that i need for my Basic and Master set. He gave me a hell of deal on them as well. Saved me a lot of time and money hunting down these cards to get closer to finishing off my set. To have a guy that would take the time to grade a 1991 Fleer card and have it come back a 10 is truely awesome! If i was physically able to do a back flip i would.
I can't show enough appreciation. Thanks Larry!

BTW for anyone that reads this i have 44 cards to go on my Basic set. Years range from 1988-96. I'm really trying hard to complete this set by the end of the year. If you think you have some cards (raw) in MINT condition please LMK. I can email or PM you a list or you can view my Basic set. I'm paying a good price for the ones i need along with SH.

Thanks again!

Ben

Comments

• Options
    rbeatonrbeaton Posts: 631
    I recently received a similar package w/Palmer cards inside from the King. Larry's great to deal with. Thanks King Kellogg!!

Robert
    Looking for:
    Any high grade OPC Jim Palmer
    High grade Redskins (pre 1980)
  • Options
    Ditto that on a package of Brooks Robinson Discs. Thanks Larry , much appreciated.
  • Options
    jackstrawjackstraw Posts: 3,750 ✭✭✭
    he never responded to my inquiry about nolan ryan cardsimage
    Collector Focus

ON ITS WAY TO NEWPORT BEACH, CA 92658
  • Options
    KING KELLOGGKING KELLOGG Posts: 1,157 ✭✭
    jackstraw....

I don't believe I ever got an email from you...???

Please.. LMK!!!

emards4457@msn.com

My greatest apoligies if I forgot....

Larry
    I LOVE FANCY CURRENCY, pretty girls, Disney Dollars, pretty girls, MPC's, ..did I mention pretty girls???

email....emards4457@msn.com

CHEERS!!
  • Options
    NickMNickM Posts: 4,896 ✭✭✭
    Larry's bubble mailers are amazing. I'm now using one of them as a doghouse. image

Nick
    Reap the whirlwind.

Need to buy something for the wife or girlfriend? Check out Vintage Designer Clothing.
  • Options
    Larry is definitely the man. I just got about 60 cards I needed.
    Eddie Murray, Will Clark and Darin Erstad collector, check my wantlists for what I need.
    http://www.clark22murray33.com