Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

I'll be dropping off the face of the Earth for a week or two

Actually, I'm getting Doom 3 shortly, which will explain my absence.

I know it's WAY off topic for a sports card forum, but is anyone else here getting the game? I had to spend all day yesterday and today upgrading my PC software & hardware to be able to play it under the recommended specs.

Brian

Comments

• Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I'm getting Doom 3 shortly, which will explain my absence >>

Brian
    Will we ever be seeing you again...you may not be coming back!

Mike
    Mike
  • Options
    AknotAknot Posts: 1,196 ✭✭
    pffffffft whenever HL2 comes I will also be gone. D3 is nothing but the same ole thing the original Doom was cept with better graphics.
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    does that include ebay too?

Good for you.
  • Options

<< <i>does that include ebay too?

image >>

No I have to pay off my bills..... image Wont be buying as much......
  • Options

<< <i>pffffffft whenever HL2 comes I will also be gone. D3 is nothing but the same ole thing the original Doom was cept with better graphics. >>

The graphics are gonna be ridiculous - I've had the alpha test version since August 2002 and I've been holding my breath ever since. HL2 will also be sweet. FarCry has taken a good chunk of my time lately, but D3 will have the toughest difficulty.

<< <i>does that include ebay too? >>

I'll still be after those '65s but I'll probably forget to bid image

Brian
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>pffffffft whenever HL2 comes I will also be gone. D3 is nothing but the same ole thing the original Doom was cept with better graphics. >>

The graphics are gonna be ridiculous - I've had the alpha test version since August 2002 and I've been holding my breath ever since. HL2 will also be sweet. FarCry has taken a good chunk of my time lately, but D3 will have the toughest difficulty.

<< <i>does that include ebay too? >>

I'll still be after those '65s but I'll probably forget to bid image

Brian >>

You play FC online? If so what is yor nick? Mine is....... wait for it.......... Aknot. image They need to add a Vote kick system and spruce up the interface a little more.
  • Options
    A761506A761506 Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭
    I'll take my leave of absence for a month or two when Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas comes out on October 18. It is supposed to be 5-10x the size of the Vice City version, and I burned nearly two months playing it.
  • Options
    ScumbiScumbi Posts: 268
    I heard they are having trouble with the on-line part of Halo 2. Rumor has it they had to start over from the beginning. The game itself is finished, but this might actually push the release back to sometime in 2005.

Let's hope not,

Scumbi