Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

What the @#!$ !!! Does ebay's clock go from pacific time? Am I the only one who did not know this?

I put an auction to start at 10Pm. It started at one!!

Anyone know about this?

Thanks....

Comments

• Options
    Sorry to say that it does work on PDT/PST. I've made the very same mistake. Now I just adjust it in my head before I schedule the auction.
  • Options
    K6AZK6AZ Posts: 9,295
    They have always gone by pacific time, and on each auction page says so. Better hope there are some night owls around when your auction closes!
  • Options
    TheLiberatorTheLiberator Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭
    Is there anything I can do to fix this? No one has bid or anything...
  • Options
    Well s@rew it. It had only been up 30 minutes. I cancled them and I will relist them tomorrow...!

My mistake!!
  • Options

<< <i>Is there anything I can do to fix this? No one has bid or anything...

Well s@rew it. It had only been up 30 minutes. I cancled them and I will relist them tomorrow...!

My mistake!! >>

You had your auctions up for only 30 minutes and are surprised no one has placed any bids yet?? I think it takes longer then that for them to start showing up in the search feature. It is not unusual for items to take a day or two before receiving any bids as many people only look at auctions closing soon. I have put items up and had no bid for days and have the item sell at twice what I expected as many bidders what till the last day to bid.
  • Options
    No no. I made a mistake when I listed them.l I listed them at the wrong time and so I cancled them to end at a better time. That's all. I was glad there were no bids!!

• Options
    coppercoinscoppercoins Posts: 6,084 ✭✭✭
    It's been on Pacific time since I started there back in 1996.
    C. D. Daughtrey, NLG
    The Lincoln cent store:
    http://www.lincolncent.com

My numismatic art work:
    http://www.cdaughtrey.com
    USAF veteran, 1986-1996 :: support our troops - the American way.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file