Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Krypto Returns!!!!!!!!!!!

I know that for the past 2 years all anyone has talked about is where's Kryptonitecomics?????

Well like a conquering king, I have returned to my people...my coin peopleimage

Though my journey through the uncharted waters of comic books has been a long and difficult one, I come back to you now.....now in your hour of needimage

If elected President of these coin forums, I promise an *1804 Silver dollar in every pocket, and free lifetime grading at PCGS. image

So as you can see from my post above I am still full of S_hit image

*Not valid with any other purchase, 1804 silver dollar is a figure of speech and really means you might get a well circulated Ike dollar image

Comments

• Options
    krankykranky Posts: 8,709 ✭✭✭
    Well, I'm not so sure we'll take you back just like that. First, you have to tell us what happened in the land of comics. image

New collectors, please educate yourself before spending money on coins; there are people who believe that using numismatic knowledge to rip the naïve is what this hobby is all about.

• Options
    mgoodm3mgoodm3 Posts: 17,497 ✭✭✭
    Did they brainwash you and turn you into a comic zombie?
    coinimaging.com/my photography articles Check out the new macro lens testing section
  • Options
    Yes I was a comic Zombie and still am...........................Marvel....DC......OOOOHHHHHHHHHH

Do Zombie's talk???? Not sure if they don't ignore the sound effect above image

I purchased a few thousand comic over the past couple of years including a lot of Broze Age and Silver Age Keys including a CGC copy of Amazing Spider-man #1image

Enough about comics though.....I am here to talk about coins. Last weekend was my first time buying coins after selling my original collection (big mistake).

I picked up 17 Slabs and about 40 raw coins in just a few days so yes........the coin bug is in full affect. I won't ask anyone to recap what's happened in the world of coins in the last 2 years....I'll just have to catch up as I go along.
  • Options
    krankykranky Posts: 8,709 ✭✭✭
    Welcome back, krypto. I think you were a member on the old boards (pre-Feb 2001), right?

New collectors, please educate yourself before spending money on coins; there are people who believe that using numismatic knowledge to rip the naïve is what this hobby is all about.

• Options

<< <i>Welcome back, krypto. I think you were a member on the old boards (pre-Feb 2001), right? >>

Oh you know it big guy!!! I was around for a while, but my problem is I used to collect so many things I had to rotate in and out of different hobbies due to lack of funds. So right now I will take a break from Comics so I can go after some nice coins. It really is great to be back and I'd like to say to all of the newer folks on the board who don't know me..........................................................

To know me is to love me imageimageimageimage
  • Options
    Welcome back. image
  • Options
    richrich Posts: 364
    Welcome back, Are old comic books worth anything?I just threw out all my old Superman ones from the 40's and 50's .I didn't know !image
    Just kidding,Welcome Back Shane .

1997 Matte Nickel strike thru U
    "Error Collector- I Love Dem Crazy Coins"
    "Money, what is money? It is loaned to a man; he comes into the world with nothing and he leaves with nothing." Billy Durant. Founder of General Motors. He died a pauper.
  • Options
    Thanks guys....old comics are worthless so you should fish them out of the trash and send them to meimage

Rich...why is you post count only up to 189.....did you take a break as well?
  • Options
    richrich Posts: 364
    Yeah I did,My computer crashed and my car fell apart and I lost my job and my cat had kittens and ,and ,......image.Not really,but I started working a lot of overtime and didn"t get much time on line. I work 60-65 hrs week w/1 day off.Not much time to do anything fun!Justa workin' fool.

1997 Matte Nickel strike thru U
    "Error Collector- I Love Dem Crazy Coins"
    "Money, what is money? It is loaned to a man; he comes into the world with nothing and he leaves with nothing." Billy Durant. Founder of General Motors. He died a pauper.
  • Options
    I hope you get paid well......I barely like to put in 40 hours I'm required too. I need all the fun time I can getimage
  • Options
    Even though I don't know ya yet

welcome back just the same!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file