Home PSA Set Registry Forum

APBA, Strat-o-Matic, Cadeco, other game cards

Any of you player collectors have these, especially from the '60s. What is their approximate worth?
“Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.” - George Carlin

Comments

• I have some APBA cards somewhere. I think they are an early Angles team set. Never really paid them much mind though.

Kevin
  • jersterjerster Posts: 828 ✭✭✭
    I had a ton of APBA baseball sets that I bought at a garage sale for $15 and made over $1000 on. There is a market.
  • I don't know about older gaming cards, but the market for those from the '80s appears to be pretty diluted. Among Trammell collectors there appear to be no serious collectors for this material. I only collect cards with photographs which eliminates the vast majority for me.

Peter G.
    Always looking for PSA 9 or better Alan Trammell basic set cards. Visit my Trammell card web site at "www.trammellcards.com"
  • magellanmagellan Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭
    I never realized there was a market for the cards. I have several SOM game boxes and set after set of cards . Many cards are marked however because they were used in a league.

Jerster, These were the complete games you sold?

Dave
    Topps Heritage

Now collecting:
    Topps Heritage

1957 Topps BB Ex+-NM
    All Yaz Items 7+
    Various Red Sox
    Did I leave anything out?
  • Just dug my APBA cards out to look at them...took about an hour. It looks like I have 1971 or 72 Phillies, Angles and Astros teams, about 8 -10 cards in each envelope. No mega stars though. Guess that would mean they are only worth $500 image

Anyone have a need, want or desire for them?

Kevin