Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

Huge Nolan Ryan Collection for sale ... cheap

Hello, I am a new user to this forum, so I apologize if this is not the correct place to advertise this. Here's the scoop .... I have collected Nolan Ryan since I was a kid .... actually he is all that I collected. My collection consists of over 1500 Nolan Ryan cards, however approximately 1000 of them are 1991 and 1993 Pacific sets. I have 553 Unique Nolan Ryan cards including every regular issue from 1970 to 1996, plus a complete 1999 topps reprint set. I have very few duplicates and tons of oddballs. My goal when collecting was to attain one of every Nolan Ryan, therefore, I didn't collect doubles. There are a few cards that are very poor quality, but the rest are near mint or mint. I always took great care, and immediately put the card in a semi-hard sleeve, where they are today. I have an excel spreadsheet that has the details of the collection that I can e-mail to anyone interested. Please e-mail me directly at mbazzell@charter.net . I live in the St. Louis area, and I am an honest and reliable seller. I can send digital pics of anything you would like to see. I am moving in a few months and selling just about everything. I haven't looked the values up in a couple of years, but I would accept a fraction of the listed value. I worked hard on gathering this collection, so I do not want to break it up, I would like to sell it to a Nolan collector that will add it to their collection. Thanks! You can also call me at work during the day at 618-463-3505 ext. 248 .... this is the number to the Alton Police Department, that is where I work .... I am not trying to trick you ...